Selling RECYCLABAL GOODS is the NO. 1 side hustle amongst working class women (22 to 39)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I aint never lied my dude :manny:

Taken from tagged.com:

20160919_170028.jpg
No inceptions!

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Question....decades from now when these older tricks start dying off do you think the prices for p*ssy will go down? Our young white male peers i cant see them being as stupid as the older cacs with the overspending and paying girls 1500 dollars to sit on their lap massage them .

just asking cause i cant stand the older cacs cause they really fukk up the game and make girls charge too much. wish they would go away

Maybe because by then the situation for young, black women will be most likely be even more dire. Same as it will be for young black men. So, they will be even less likely to dictate terms in these "relationships."

- Side note: I believe the same thing goes on between white men and black men too....just not as openly displayed

Peace

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Technology is going to be the death of the working/middle/upper class as we know it :yeshrug:

Many jobs are being automated via technology or being straight up replaced due to internet service that makes it much more convenient to the customer and cost efficient to the business owner.

I have discussed this with my fiance on several occasions recently. Every time we go out, we're seeing more and more young, attractive black women with middle aged white men. She was perplexed at first, but I explained it to her. Basically, most of the jobs that these young, attractive black women would work are being cut out or greatly downsized. Retail jobs, telemarketing jobs, bank teller jobs and clerical jobs are the first victim of technological automation in the workplace.

So, 5-10 years ago young dimes would work the mall and department stores. Now, people shop online in large numbers, so stores reduce staff greatly or just shut down locations. Young dimes used to work as bank tellers and customer service reps. Now, people bank online and retail banks are ghost towns. So and so forth.

Which leads to more young dimes having to become more explicit in 2016 when they were more implicit in 2006. Previously, they sold their looks via proxy of low end jobs that would garner them sizeable tips and potential suitors to take them away from fetching shoes at Neiman Marcus. But now, since Neiman Marcus has half it's former staff and she can't get a job, she's bypassing the store and any coyness and just going straight to the trick.

And who is the trick more times than not? An older, well established married white male with disposable income. Enough to take her on nice dates and trips on the weekends. And enough to pay her rent and car note in exchange for sex here and there.

Basically, the 21st century will begin to look alot like the 19th century in it's antebellum dalliances :yeshrug:

But it won't stop at the retail sector. It will continue up the chain, as it already has, to the middle class and up jobs :wow:

But when this phenomenon happens at that level, it's called "outsourcing" :francis:

Which is what makes me laugh at the Coli n#ggas who boast about IT and STEM because that's the biggest culprit of "outsourcing" :mjlol:

Entire IT departments of corporations are comprised of Indian and Bangladeshi dudes who take their money and send it back home :dame:

And even if they weren't and it was all American, STEM is created to have IT experts create the technology to eventually replace the American worker :skip:

That includes the STEM, IT cert dude who created the technology too :russ:

Peace

You gonna hurt their feelings :wow:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Technology is going to be the death of the working/middle/upper class as we know it :yeshrug:

Many jobs are being automated via technology or being straight up replaced due to internet service that makes it much more convenient to the customer and cost efficient to the business owner.

I have discussed this with my fiance on several occasions recently. Every time we go out, we're seeing more and more young, attractive black women with middle aged white men. She was perplexed at first, but I explained it to her. Basically, most of the jobs that these young, attractive black women would work are being cut out or greatly downsized. Retail jobs, telemarketing jobs, bank teller jobs and clerical jobs are the first victim of technological automation in the workplace.

So, 5-10 years ago young dimes would work the mall and department stores. Now, people shop online in large numbers, so stores reduce staff greatly or just shut down locations. Young dimes used to work as bank tellers and customer service reps. Now, people bank online and retail banks are ghost towns. So and so forth.

Which leads to more young dimes having to become more explicit in 2016 when they were more implicit in 2006. Previously, they sold their looks via proxy of low end jobs that would garner them sizeable tips and potential suitors to take them away from fetching shoes at Neiman Marcus. But now, since Neiman Marcus has half it's former staff and she can't get a job, she's bypassing the store and any coyness and just going straight to the trick.

And who is the trick more times than not? An older, well established married white male with disposable income. Enough to take her on nice dates and trips on the weekends. And enough to pay her rent and car note in exchange for sex here and there.

Basically, the 21st century will begin to look alot like the 19th century in it's antebellum dalliances :yeshrug:

But it won't stop at the retail sector. It will continue up the chain, as it already has, to the middle class and up jobs :wow:

But when this phenomenon happens at that level, it's called "outsourcing" :francis:

Which is what makes me laugh at the Coli n#ggas who boast about IT and STEM because that's the biggest culprit of "outsourcing" :mjlol:

Entire IT departments of corporations are comprised of Indian and Bangladeshi dudes who take their money and send it back home :dame:

And even if they weren't and it was all American, STEM is created to have IT experts create the technology to eventually replace the American worker :skip:

That includes the STEM, IT cert dude who created the technology too :russ:

Peace
At my local Wal-Mart they have self checkout lines equal to regular employee lines.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

Peace

so true...i see this "pretty retail girl" on tagged getting talked to all kinds of ways on tagged......cause she is so blatant with her thirsting for $$$ now that she revealed that "they" cutting her hours to bring in seasonal workers for the peak shopping season..

yFWCYHgF5V6dph0NP2NWtHqMBnsOdQJiBBl7OEH2bAaPClFEVz-cTw==.jpg

AHB85k0773QONt5XFrYQThnPAmLw4hmdpoFyhjTEZ-rGTb7ytIRbUg==.jpg

hMOpMRBhqSOUn88sdqDKzu920e-xVWZd3os0ySHaUNHUkeOslmcY5g==.jpg

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Some women who resort to doing that, have no financial discipline to begin with. They too arrogant to live below their means. Especially the IG generation.

truth.com

they spend thier whole young life seeking "entertainment".....

trying to live that LIFESTYLE......and will go in debt to achieve that...then hoping as they enter thier 30s someone comes to :cape: them

then they get bitter....go register with LSA.com subscribe to "go fix my life" vlogs with Ilyana vanzant and byatch at the so called misognists on the COLI

cause they spend thier whole life seeking who they WANTED to fukk instead of whom they SHOULD have fukked...

now tricking which they THOUGHT they were above doing comes thier only viable option in a tech based global economy... :manny:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
truth.com

trying to live that LIFESTYLE......and will go in debt to achieve that...then hoping as they enter thier 30s someone comes to :cape: them

then they get bitter....go register with LSA.com subscribe to "go fix my life" vlogs with Ilyana vanzant and byatch at the so called misognists on the COLI

cause they spend thier whole life seeking who they WANTED to fukk instead of whom they SHOULD have fukked...

now tricking which they THOUGHT they were above doing comes thier only viable option in a tech based global economy... :manny:

Its just sad :mjcry:

And they so MEAN and dismissive to us on Backpage too :damn:

Why cant they have a nice trick/hoe relationship with us the same way we do with our barbers?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
truth.com

Why cant they have a nice trick/hoe relationship with us the same way we do with our barbers?

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

Nah it ain't SAD to me...i find it HILAROUS.... :manny:

"karma" is BISEXUAL she fukks byatches too....

These were the same hoes clowning dudes...as being ole "lame azz broke nikkas"...."he ain't a real nikka getting that street money"

now all these hoes getting a reality check working at jobs slaving it out cause that street money can't get them insurance or good credit...

so i don't get MAD..i just get MONEY

and LAUGH AT THESE BROKE AZZ HOES CAUSE THEY SO FUNNY :umad:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah it ain't SAD to me...i find it HILAROUS.... :manny:

"karma" is BISEXUAL she fukks byatches too....

These were the same hoes clowning dudes...as being ole "lame azz broke nikkas"...."he ain't a real nikka getting that street money"

now all these hoes getting a reality check working at jobs slaving it out cause that street money can't get them insurance or good credit...

so i don't get MAD..i just get MONEY

and LAUGH AT THESE BROKE AZZ HOES CAUSE THEY SO FUNNY :umad:

Yeah i speak from experience. The girls you talking about werent just ruthless in HS with guys saying that but they never matured and took that on with hoeing. Then later on in life pull the BS. This is why guys like us NEVER EVER have sympathy for those type of girls...

Ive always been curious all these girls nowadays bragging about how many guys they "curved" how they will be acting towards guys in 15 years. Its a cliche but its just mind boggling that they all know the stories like everyone else of women having regrets and wishing they did things better but they still make mistakes. its like a cycle.

I have a very good memory and especiallly with faces so i know at some point when im secured and settled im going to start running into the hoes who treated me just like you said "wack nikka" "lame broke nikka" and then them saying dont i know this guy from somewhere....didnt i see him on backpage and acted nasty with him when he fukked :ufdup:

Hmm maybe i can apologize and ask him to wife me up :ufdup:

Remember men....Women are like maple trees.......Men are like oak trees...we go through hardships and its a long journey for us but when we finish it....we are whole

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
so true...i see this "pretty retail girl" on tagged getting talked to all kinds of ways on tagged......cause she is so blatant with her thirsting for $$$ now that she revealed that "they" cutting her hours to bring in seasonal workers for the peak shopping season..

yFWCYHgF5V6dph0NP2NWtHqMBnsOdQJiBBl7OEH2bAaPClFEVz-cTw==.jpg

AHB85k0773QONt5XFrYQThnPAmLw4hmdpoFyhjTEZ-rGTb7ytIRbUg==.jpg

hMOpMRBhqSOUn88sdqDKzu920e-xVWZd3os0ySHaUNHUkeOslmcY5g==.jpg
yoooooooooooo:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
truth.com

Lil Kim lived that life back in the 90s, and it ruined it for the average lost brehette. Now their p*ssy is in competition with other pussies being sold in a crowded marketplace, and they mad that they can't buy the latest Michael Kors bag, or drown themselves with Chanel.