Selling RECYCLABAL GOODS is the NO. 1 side hustle amongst working class women (22 to 39)

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yup.......and its only going to worst for these pseudo independent women once Hillary gets in office....

If a byatch aint well versed in S.T.E.M (science...technology. .engineering ..math)

They are likely to suffer in this society unless some @Matt504 azz simp mofo comes and :cape: them..which will be very few of them

Female Comedian ALLIE WONG said it best...

"We as women had it GOOD till the feminists fukked it up ..now we gotta WORK!!" :noah:

Black women always had to work, this is nothing new

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Backpage is closing down. :merchant:

Them hoes gonna sell p*ssy on the streets again.

But even STEM majors are suffering due to greed and having graduates of their professions making less and less. On top of automation.

Legal entrepreneurship is the only way to make long term money.

Trust me the BACKPAGE HOES are good my dude :troll:

They BUILT FOR THAT LIFE....THEY SIGNED UP FOR DAT SHYT :ufdup:

Besides most of these backpage hoes have assimilated into the dating sites like tagged.com and onlinebootycall

So they have learned to adapt.......

This thread is about regular working class women and students whom are living check to check and are only getting by ........

We see women like this everyday..like that professional coworker on your job who is in debt up to her knees
:sadcam:

And is in desperate need of another stream of revenue

But always thought she was above selling azz till she realizes she has run out of options :francis:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Man.... This is what happens when people constantly look down on entrepreneurship and always tryna get a job working for someone else... Giving them the liberty to have you out here STRUGGLING whenever they feel like it at any moments notice.... Start up a business or hustle so you don't have to rent out your holes... Holy shyt.... Selling ass is not a business. It's pathetic.

Getting a job (taking orders and making somebody else richer) is played out.... And to entrepreneurs, it was never in style to begin with.... fukk that shyt.

Boss up.

Stop working for people and stop renting your holes out.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Man.... This is what happens when people constantly look down on entrepreneurship and always tryna get a job working for someone else... Giving them the liberty to have you out here STRUGGLING whenever they feel like it at any moments notice.... Start up a business or hustle so you don't have to rent out your holes... Holy shyt.... Selling ass is not a business. It's pathetic.

Getting a job (taking orders and making somebody else richer) is played out.... And to entrepreneurs, it was never in style to begin with.... fukk that shyt.

Boss up.

Stop working for people and stop renting your holes out.

Bam! Someone gets it! The oversaturation of people cramming in the STEM jobs are gonna suppress wages. Only place on earth without a glass ceiling is legit entrepreneurship. It will happen in the coming decades as automation hastens up and eats up the professional jobs.

fukk listening to anyone else that takes orders from another person on when to eat lunch, when to visit your family, and so on. :camby: On top of a field that literally drives people insane; insane to the point where people do V Tech shootings cause their boss scolds at them.

Women who do that, have no financial discipline anyway. They might as well be sterilized.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Trust me the BACKPAGE HOES are good my dude :troll:

They BUILT FOR THAT LIFE....THEY SIGNED UP FOR DAT SHYT :ufdup:

Besides most of these backpage hoes have assimilated into the dating sites like tagged.com and onlinebootycall

So they have learned to adapt.......

This thread is about regular working class women and students whom are living check to check and are only getting by ........

We see women like this everyday..like that professional coworker on your job who is in debt up to her knees
:sadcam:

And is in desperate need of another stream of revenue

But always thought she was above selling azz till she realizes she has run out of options :francis:

Some women who resort to doing that, have no financial discipline to begin with. They too arrogant to live below their means. Especially the IG generation.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Yep I tell guys this all the time. They dont TRULY understand how rampant women selling their p*ssy has gotten online...they say they understand...but they dont really understand it.

Some chicks are obvious as fukk and you can tell who they are. But some of them you cannot tell cause they look innocent and you wouldn't know for a couple weeks they got some fast money and then left out the door real quick. Backpage is ground zero for selling p*ssy man. The millions of chicks that have passed through there over the years.

And its crazy cause alot of them will get wifed up and you would never know.

And speaking of Hillary. That is another thing. I have said if she gets into office she will have a WAR ON SEX.

Actually you can all quote me on this but when Hillary is in office....there is gonna be a big increase in women filing sexual assault charges on men and alot of the times the charges will be bullshyt. We will be seeing more women, especially white women for all the pawg lovers get guys locked up for saying "hi". Can yall imagine how much white women or women as a whole will be feeling themselves when she is in office?

Ain't backpage useless to nikkas tho:russ:80% of them hoes are no aa, no black men, no black men under 35...Even black hoes on that.....Only savages fuk black men off bp:russ::pachaha: I feel sorry for the "I'm black & buying p*ssy" collective :troll::wow: