Selling RECYCLABAL GOODS is the NO. 1 side hustle amongst working class women (22 to 39)

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yup.......and its only going to worst for these pseudo independent women once Hillary gets in office....

If a byatch aint well versed in S.T.E.M (science...technology. .engineering ..math)

They are likely to suffer in this society unless some @Matt504 azz simp mofo comes and :cape: them..which will be very few of them

Female Comedian ALLIE WONG said it best...

"We as women had it GOOD till the feminists fukked it up ..now we gotta WORK!!" :noah:

So because I didn't complete a stem major I'll need to become a prostitute? Jeez

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yup.......and its only going to worst for these pseudo independent women once Hillary gets in office....

If a byatch aint well versed in S.T.E.M (science...technology. .engineering ..math)

They are likely to suffer in this society unless some @Matt504 azz simp mofo comes and :cape: them..which will be very few of them

"We as women had it GOOD till the feminists fukked it up ..now we gotta WORK!!" :noah:

Yep I tell guys this all the time. They dont TRULY understand how rampant women selling their p*ssy has gotten online...they say they understand...but they dont really understand it.

Some chicks are obvious as fukk and you can tell who they are. But some of them you cannot tell cause they look innocent and you wouldn't know for a couple weeks they got some fast money and then left out the door real quick. Backpage is ground zero for selling p*ssy man. The millions of chicks that have passed through there over the years.

And its crazy cause alot of them will get wifed up and you would never know.

And speaking of Hillary. That is another thing. I have said if she gets into office she will have a WAR ON SEX.

Actually you can all quote me on this but when Hillary is in office....there is gonna be a big increase in women filing sexual assault charges on men and alot of the times the charges will be bullshyt. We will be seeing more women, especially white women for all the pawg lovers get guys locked up for saying "hi". Can yall imagine how much white women or women as a whole will be feeling themselves when she is in office?

since more states will be legalizing weed, the police will be using "street harassment" and "sexual assault" as their new hustle to lock up black men.

Watch what happens if Backpage shuts down especially round Christmas time :mjlol: Guys always give that bullshyt there will always be another sitee which is true but it has been ground zero for years and all girls know and 99 percent use. Its gonna have a very damaging effect. If its gone in 2 months. guys will start seeing their girlfriends, cousins, and sisters who they never knew sold p*ssy on the street :laff:

Selling p*ssy for our generation is the equivalent to when young nikkas were selling weed in the 90s.

Prostitution in this country has reached 3rd world territory. This is what i expect in the Dominican Republic but hey politicians get into office and dont do shyt to help the common person make more money and this is what happens.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
So because I didn't complete a stem major I'll need to become a prostitute? Jeez

Hey I don't make the rules babygirl :manny:

Its just the game of life

An the game is to be SOLD not TOLD

And if you haven't invested into the S.T.E.M movement for yourself

Then you havent paid the costs to be the boss

Because TECHNOLOGY is running the game right now...ya heard me :birdman:

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang

That low key stray that @Matt504 caught
:mjlol:

Carry on with it
:demonic:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yep I tell guys this all the time. They dont TRULY understand how rampant women selling their p*ssy has gotten online...they say they understand...but they dont really understand it.

Some chicks are obvious as fukk and you can tell who they are. But some of them you cannot tell cause they look innocent and you wouldn't know for a couple weeks they got some fast money and then left out the door real quick. Backpage is ground zero for selling p*ssy man. The millions of chicks that have passed through there over the years.

And its crazy cause alot of them will get wifed up and you would never know.

And speaking of Hillary. That is another thing. I have said if she gets into office she will have a WAR ON SEX.

Actually you can all quote me on this but when Hillary is in office....there is gonna be a big increase in women filing sexual assault charges on men and alot of the times the charges will be bullshyt. We will be seeing more women, especially white women for all the pawg lovers get guys locked up for saying "hi". Can yall imagine how much white women or women as a whole will be feeling themselves when she is in office?

since more states will be legalizing weed, the police will be using "street harassment" and "sexual assault" as their new hustle to lock up black men.

Watch what happens if Backpage shuts down especially round Christmas time :mjlol: Guys always give that bullshyt there will always be another sitee which is true but it has been ground zero for years and all girls know and 99 percent use. Its gonna have a very damaging effect. If its gone in 2 months. guys will start seeing their girlfriends, cousins, and sisters who they never knew sold p*ssy on the street :laff:

Selling p*ssy for our generation is the equivalent to when young nikkas were selling weed in the 90s.

Prostitution in this country has reached 3rd world territory. This is what i expect in the Dominican Republic but hey politicians get into office and dont do shyt to help the common person make more money and this is what happens.

Yep. Backpage shutting down would have America looking funny in the light and these hoes gonna be selling ass in public events. It's happening already in the ATL.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Hey I don't make the rules babygirl :manny:

Its just the game of life

An the game is to be SOLD not TOLD

And if you haven't invested into the S.T.E.M movement for yourself

Then you havent paid the costs to be the boss

Because TECHNOLOGY is running the game right now...ya heard me :birdman:

Automation is gonna make sure that you gonna stay broke.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't be serious. I see the ideaology but what you're saying is nowhere near reality. Especially in reference to women that want to bear children. For a dude, yeah, you making sense but you can't downplay a woman's biological clock.
What the fukk are you talking about? :deadrose:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stem majors are paying less and less. You better off being a bus driver at this point.
:mjlol:
Stop the exaggerations, please.
Medicine has starting salaries ranging from $65k to 500k+ depending on field
Engineering has starting salaries ranging from 60k to 125k depending on speciality
The same for mathematics and hard science.