Selling RECYCLABAL GOODS is the NO. 1 side hustle amongst working class women (22 to 39)

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I work part time at a call center and some of these thots are open about their exploits yet lowkey about it at the same damn time.

Im really starting to believe that every other mildly attractive chick with little education is selling on the side.
Two years later and I stand by this even more.:wow:

These hoes got no shame whatsoever

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Dang my future unborn son is going to have an easy time insulting his classmates, 7 out of 10 times saying “your mother is a whore thot” is going to be straight facts...

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
recyclable goods

giphy.webp

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Two years later and I stand by this even more.:wow:

These hoes got no shame whatsoever

I work in a healthcare call center and this group of 3 girls 38/26 and 25 are open about it but only within the circle. But yea it's ALOT more mainstream then i thought. All 3 of them make about 50k a year from the job but the 26 yr old said she made about 15k just from this year alone from selling the puss.

She said she just meets nikka off of PoF and Hinge. All 3 of them legit say they will never fukk anyone for free ever. :wow:

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
I work in a healthcare call center and this group of 3 girls 38/26 and 25 are open about it but only within the circle. But yea it's ALOT more mainstream then i thought. All 3 of them make about 50k a year from the job but the 26 yr old said she made about 15k just from this year alone from selling the puss.

She said she just meets nikka off of PoF and Hinge. All 3 of them legit say they will never fukk anyone for free ever. :wow:

what's the connect? :feedme:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C

:francis:
And you know none of that money is being saved or invested so they can "get out the game", gamble with prostitution when you have a regular job and not believe that shyt can go ALL THE WAY left at any moment.:sas1:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
:francis:
And you know none of that money is being saved or invested so they can "get out the game", gamble with prostitution when you have a regular job and not believe that shyt can go ALL THE WAY left at any moment.:sas1:

To be fair the way she explains it it’s rarely a straight up cash for sex exchange. More like they pay a bill for her or buy her shyt. But the nikkas she fukk with just be cash apping her left and right