Selling RECYCLABAL GOODS is the NO. 1 side hustle amongst working class women (22 to 39)

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Like $40, took her to a local spot with really good music, cultural, had interesting drinks.

I'm not trying to pay to smash tbh, I've got that already down.

And yeah, her body is absurd, 10x better in perso.

Did you see any indication she was gonna let you smash? And how did you meet her?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you see any indication she was gonna let you smash? And how did you meet her?
She was interested :yeshrug:
The conversation was flowing, relaxed, funny, a little flirty.
I didn't press harder to see, I was busy later that evening.

And there was a talk near campus I'd gone to, it may have been bell hooks of Roxane Gay, she was right by me, and I made a few off-hand comments to her, and just kept talking after it was over.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
May a chick never have to suck a dikk to survive.

Big List O Hustles:
-Doing little girl's hair
-Sitting (house sitting, babysitting, dogsitting)
-Cleaning homes
-Cooking/catering
-Offering professional development services (editing, resume building)
-teaching online classes
-starting summer camps
-interior design contracts for new home builders
-Tutoring
-Swim lessons
-Pool monitoring
-Bartending
-Uber/Lyft
-Grantwriting
-Curriculum design
-Personal fitness programs
-Providing elderly care
-Part-time nanny services
-Music lessons
-Writing development sessions
-Educational consultant work

So much more other than letting a nasty strange dikk in your body for a couple of bucks.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
May a chick never have to suck a dikk to survive.

Big List O Hustles:
-Doing little girl's hair
-Sitting (house sitting, babysitting, dogsitting)
-Cleaning homes
-Cooking/catering
-Offering professional development services (editing, resume building)
-teaching online classes
-starting summer camps
-interior design contracts for new home builders
-Tutoring
-Swim lessons
-Pool monitoring
-Bartending
-Uber/Lyft
-Grantwriting
-Curriculum design
-Personal fitness programs
-Providing elderly care
-Part-time nanny services
-Music lessons
-Writing development sessions
-Educational consultant work

So much more other than letting a nasty strange dikk in your body for a couple of bucks.

Ma you 285% correct, BUT hoeing is easier than all of these if you follow simple rules to stay safe and for damaged/egotistical women it can be EXTREMELY satisfying to know men want you bad enough to put money on it, add in ho culture via music (City Girls, Cardi), reality tv, and social media and it's a dub on 99% of your list outside of uber/lyft and that requires a whip which A LOT of grown ass women don't have
:francis:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Ma you 285% correct, BUT hoeing is easier than all of these if you follow simple rules to stay safe and for damaged/egotistical women it can be EXTREMELY satisfying to know men want you bad enough to put money on it, add in ho culture via music (City Girls, Cardi), reality tv, and social media and it's a dub on 99% of your list outside of uber/lyft and that requires a whip which A LOT of grown ass women don't have
Aint no excuse for a chick to not have a legit hustle in her back pocket these days. Times too dangerous to live life on the edge. Chicks going missing for enough money to buy coach bags.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Plus Uber about to start automizing. Those new Uber drones are for delivering food so there goes delivering as a hustle. As for driving they gonna have driverless cars too soon

Aint no excuse for a chick to not have a legit hustle in her back pocket these days. Times too dangerous to live life on the edge. Chicks going missing for enough money to buy coach bags.

If you can at least say let the white girls be the ones to hoe then I can agree with you. But hoes are needed. You know it has gone on forever

Be realistic now do you ever see a possibility of no hoes existing?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I see it everywhere, more than one woman that I used to sleep w/ are out here selling nudes online or trying to be a sugarbaby :mjlol:
One woman I've been plotting on for a minute because I thought she was a brilliant, articulate, and well-educated woman turned out to be a super thot :picard:
She's more popular on Twitter for her OnlyFans than for her political commentary :francis:
Waste of a date night :wtb:
This is her :hubie:
elexus jionde (@Lexual__) on Twitter

Omg imagine if you wifed her. She even has a blue check.

:mjlol:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Did it change your views on women?

You had a chick who was totally different than you thought and turned out like the rest of them, even worse.

It shouldn’t be that much of a shock. A lot of hoes are “intellectuals”. Some of the biggest hoes are like her. A lot of times we get caught up and think all hoes are dumb Kim kardashian valley girl types