Selling RECYCLABAL GOODS is the NO. 1 side hustle amongst working class women (22 to 39)

broller

Veteran
Daps
:francis:

In a global economy where a plethora of traditional jobs for females are being lost..eliminited or downsized because of the internet and automation .....retail jobs are going going GONE......telemarketing and customer service jobs GONE......bank tellers GONE...

Even WENDYS is considering going fully automated....no human cashiers....

Hospital gigs and even HR jobs are temporary staffed

And that School Debt aint going no where :snoop:

Are women turning to Prostitution to Pay for College?

.Selling puzzy has become not only a side hustle for many non drug addicted working class women...those whom are single mothers and those without kids are seeing it as thier only option

#HDB (have daughter's breh)
HOH approved

#wisdom
#foresight
:wow:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/uta...d-about-her-sugar-daddies-on-the-side.717383/

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see it everywhere, more than one woman that I used to sleep w/ are out here selling nudes online or trying to be a sugarbaby :mjlol:
One woman I've been plotting on for a minute because I thought she was a brilliant, articulate, and well-educated woman turned out to be a super thot :picard:
She's more popular on Twitter for her OnlyFans than for her political commentary :francis:
Waste of a date night :wtb:
This is her :hubie:
elexus jionde (@Lexual__) on Twitter

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I see it everywhere, more than one woman that I used to sleep w/ are out here selling nudes online or trying to be a sugarbaby :mjlol:
One woman I've been plotting on for a minute because I thought she was a brilliant, articulate, and well-educated woman turned out to be a super thot :picard:
She's more popular on Twitter for her OnlyFans than for her political commentary :francis:

You dated HER?? :ohhh:

E8LPd3z9_reasonably_small.jpg

DAMN SHE FINE... her body pics on her twitter is nice too..

So how much you paid for dinner?

I'm pretty sure you could have got her to something STRANGE for a Lil bit of change UNDER 150$ back then

:manny:

I mean she FINE but she ain't FLEWED OUT MATERIAL
:whoa:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I was talking to a bum and he said he gets about $30 a bag a day. 5 bags a day. No rent No bills low key had a breh thinking to let go of it all and live the free dumpster life

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:francis:

In a global economy where a plethora of traditional jobs for females are being lost..eliminited or downsized because of the internet and automation .....retail jobs are going going GONE......telemarketing and customer service jobs GONE......bank tellers GONE...

Even WENDYS is considering going fully automated....no human cashiers....

Hospital gigs and even HR jobs are temporary staffed

And that School Debt aint going no where :snoop:

Are women turning to Prostitution to Pay for College?

.Selling puzzy has become not only a side hustle for many non drug addicted working class women...those whom are single mothers and those without kids are seeing it as thier only option

#HDB (have daughter's breh)
HOH approved
You'd be surprised how many men sell that dikk and how many females are buying dikk

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You had to have seen this coming.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You dated HER?? :ohhh:

E8LPd3z9_reasonably_small.jpg

DAMN SHE FINE... her body pics on her twitter is nice too..

So how much you paid for dinner?

I'm pretty sure you could have got her to something STRANGE for a Lil bit of change UNDER 150$ back then

:manny:

I mean she FINE but she ain't FLEWED OUT MATERIAL
:whoa:
Like $40, took her to a local spot with really good music, cultural, had interesting drinks.

I'm not trying to pay to smash tbh, I've got that already down.

And yeah, her body is absurd, 10x better in perso.