Selling on Ebay is fuking terrible

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WORD??

they got nikkas starving out here then, i advise y'all look for new websites to get your hustle on on, ebay is too much a fukking hassle, not to mention if you're a seller than you're the big black guy and the buyer is the little white woman in regards to how you're treated.
they have too much power over sellers not a good way to run business..I have been a powerseller since 01 I have a couple accounts ..one has a 200k per month limit and the other is unlimited and I still backed off because fees were killing me.. I was sometimes spending 2k a month in fees..they are crooks listing, final value and then paypal fees add up quick and even if you are following rules someone can dispute and they freeze funds even if you are not in the wrong..not a good company

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Get a gun and start selling on craigslist
As far meeting ppl up using craigslist your bound to get caught up w/ that.

I know dude who selss shoes and meets up w/ ppl (not only through cl but fb and such) and he met up with a dude, and dude handed him a wad of cash which he quickly realized was fake money. When he tried to call him out on it some dude in the back of dudes car flashed the burner and the nikka had to give it up:manny:
meet up in a public place with lots of folk around in daylight :stopitslime:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
All the fees and extra shyt is the reason I never sold anything on EBay. For right now, Craigslist has been doing great for me, especially in terms of upping my profit.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I sell shyt on craigs list but I have niccas meet me at the police station near my crib :pachaha: fukk I look like getting robbed. I have my license to carry but I would hate to have to go out like that :smh:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
This is why I buy from Ebay but sell on Craigslist. I get cold cash right in my hand and don't have to worry about shipping anything.

BREHS GET YOU shyt OFF EBAY/PAYPALL NOW... i was talking to a lady one day and she said paypal wiped her checking account clean due to an "error" and it look a month to get her money back..we're talking over 7k brehs... not being able to pay bills/rent/mortgage/credit carsd... buy food for a fukking month...

This is still happening? This is why I've always deleted my card after EVERY purchase. Even if I think I'm going to buy something else tomorrow. Back in the day, they used to freeze people's accounts and people would lose access to their money. I had a small incident with Netflix, where my card wasn't supposed to be used but the held it on there and it couldn't be deleted. If my account had been compromised, I wouldn't have been able to remove it from Paypal. I had to get Netflix AND Paypal on the phone on 3 way to resolve it because it was still undeletable after the set time standard hold time. I waited a LONG time. It would've been stuck indefinitely.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
I put in my auctions if you have less than 10 feedback contact me first, then cancel the bids of those who dont :manny: got tired of that shyt