Selling on Ebay is fuking terrible

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Yea just made a thread on how I had to pay $60 shipping on some shyt that shouldnt havr cost near that much cause the buyer lived in some westbubblefukk town that fedex had to go out of their way to get to

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only does Ebay take a shyt load of money from you but 50% of the winning bidders always got some sob story of why they can't pay. I'll sell 10 items and 1/2 of em have to be re-listed.

kevin-garnett-angry-gif.gif

create ur own website. sell your sh1t on that website. put a link to your website on ebay. when people buy ur sh1t from ur site all u'll have to pay is the lilass paypal deductions.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Recently started a light Ebay store a few months ago. Haven't had many issues yet but you do get people claiming it wasn't what they wanted when everything was clear as fukk in the description and high res pictures. Had one issue already and told the guy that I would exchange it but he has to go through the formal Ebay return program so that I get all my fees back from Paypal and Ebay that were charged to me for his purchase. Haven't heard from his dumb ass since.

As far as payment, all my stuff is buy-it-now fixed pricing and is not officially sold until the buyer checks out via Paypal directly afterwards. If they don't pay, the product stays and you don't have to worry about re-listing. It forces them right to checkout.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
if there ANY dispute, the buyer winning, that's why I don't fukk with ebay

This is the worst. Ive heard of ppl selling things, the buyer would dispute, get their money back and then ship back a box w/ a rock in it or some shyt :beli:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I remember trying to sell DSLRs a couple years back, and the winners were always foreign scammers. It was frustrating having to re-list the items but they eventually sold.

You can restrict foreigners from winning. And yeah Ebay is rape with their paypal package deal rape they do. You end up giving them damn near 10% of your winning bid. Still safer to me than Craigs with high priced items though.

Daps
Stop blaming Nigerians...smh. There are a whole lot of scammers in the US too.

I read a post on another forums saying that they sold something. The buyer complained about it to ebay/paypal and got a refund. Then when they sent the item back the seller, the seller opened it and it was a box with a brick in it.

:heh:

A-Train

Express.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how? everything I sell on craigslist always moves within a day or so. last thing I sold was an iphone and I had that bytch sold within 2 hours of placing the ad.

Maybe its cause I'm always in these westbubblefukk ass towns :manny: I'll try craigslist again when I'm back home