Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Retail - $X
Florida Tax - 7%
Ebay - 8%
Paypal - 3%
I always put free shipping so thats another $20.....

and nikkas STILL cry that reselling shoes for to much, when I make like $35 after hours of craigslisting, my own big cartel shop, Ebay is last resort.

BTW I have 3 pairs up now (2 Thunder 4s sz 9 and 10, and 1 Bred 11 sz 8)

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Gimme the address you shipped it to and some address near you. And I guarantee that I will find a bunch of cheaper options

sold to: 3286 Jefferson Dr
Fairbanks AK 99709-5036

address near me...actually address of the fedex I used:
9500 Arena Dr
Largo, Maryland 20774

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
Ebay is a buyers market. If you sell on Ebay, you have to be conscious of the fact that their are other sellers probably selling the same, or close to identical item. You're pretty much forced to sell the item a price less than you want to sell it at, because if you don't, and the item doesn't sell, you're out of the fees you initally paid to list the item in the first place. Then, if you want to relist the item you didn't sell, Ebay charges you like 20 a month. They will renew the fees for selling if less you cancel your selling account as well. If you're trying to sell books, cds, or dvds, you'd probably be better off selling it to Amazon.com

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
As far meeting ppl up using craigslist your bound to get caught up w/ that.

I know dude who selss shoes and meets up w/ ppl (not only through cl but fb and such) and he met up with a dude, and dude handed him a wad of cash which he quickly realized was fake money. When he tried to call him out on it some dude in the back of dudes car flashed the burner and the nikka had to give it up:manny:

Daps

I know dude who selss shoes and meets up w/ ppl (not only through cl but fb and such) and he met up with a dude, and dude handed him a wad of cash which he quickly realized was fake money. When he tried to call him out on it some dude in the back of dudes car flashed the burner and the nikka had to give it up:manny:
:lupe:

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps

well thats a really stupid way to get caught, after leaving such a hard trail of evidence..

even if they robbed me like that, i have phone numbers, names, description of the car, description of them, emails with ip addresses... etc

robbing somebody after meeting them on craigs is a good way to get hemmed up quick unless the police are real lazy and dont care

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
well thats a really stupid way to get caught, after leaving such a hard trail of evidence..

even if they robbed me like that, i have phone numbers, names, description of the car, description of them, emails with ip addresses... etc

robbing somebody after meeting them on craigs is a good way to get hemmed up quick unless the police are real lazy and dont care

Yea, he had his fb profile and all that shyt. I think he ended up getting his shyt through the police though. It's crazy around here alot of ppl be snatching nikkas shyt and running smh