Selling on Ebay is fuking terrible

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
BREHS GET YOU shyt OFF EBAY/PAYPALL NOW... i was talking to a lady one day and she said paypal wiped her checking account clean due to an "error" and it look a month to get her money back..we're talking over 7k brehs... not being able to pay bills/rent/mortgage/credit carsd... buy food for a fukking month...

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I've never had a problem buying or selling. I always add "No returns. All sales final.", "No shipping outside of continental US", and "Payment by Paypal only." just in case. Because then, I can always point out that I made those statements. I've never sold a high dollar item either which I can see a loser trying to back out of. It has happened once though, and I recall I submitted a claim and the result was I didn't owe seller's fees because of it.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Get a gun and start selling on craigslist
Ha ha. There are some items that are too big to ship so I decide to sell them on craigslist. I always meet up at a public, highly visible place, e.g. parking lot of a walmart or office max. And, always at daytime. And, I'm always concealed carrying. Fortunately, everyone I've sold to or bought from were legit and the transaction was smooth.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
ebay has this bullshyt rule now where if your a seller and you dont have enough feedback they hold your money for up to 21 days or up until the buyer receives the item :what:

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
As a nikka who has made substantial money on ebay, I cant help but feel bad for you young buls who are now limited on selling shyt, from what I understand, the 1st few months you're now limited to either $1000 or 10 items, which ever is 1st, not to mention they basically hitting you for 15% on every item you sell with that paypal monopoly shyt.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a nikka who has made substantial money on ebay, I cant help but feel bad for you young buls who are now limited on selling shyt, from what I understand, the 1st few months you're now limited to either $1000 or 10 items, which ever is 1st, not to mention they basically hitting you for 15% on every item you sell with that paypal monopoly shyt.

they are now pushing it to $500 month for new sellers

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
they are now pushing it to $500 month for new sellers

WORD??

they got nikkas starving out here then, i advise y'all look for new websites to get your hustle on on, ebay is too much a fukking hassle, not to mention if you're a seller than you're the big black guy and the buyer is the little white woman in regards to how you're treated.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
fukk ebay I stopped fukcing w/ them in 2007 after scams, no payments and paypal's bullshyt.