Seinfeld: You Don't Even Know What A Write-off Is.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If it's on TV and the remote on the floor I won't get up and change it. That nikka George be having me :dead:

:russ: pushing everyone out of the way for the kitchen fire.

I'm saying tho, can't we just like what we like? Does our race predispose us to what we're going to like or dislike? I can love Martin and Seinfeld and in living color and arrested development; humor is subjective, not biological or racial. It's the same way people act when you're black and can speak intelligently, they accuse you of speaking "white" which is the most ignorant shyt I've ever heard in my life.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
aint happening breh. Netflix already said they wouldn't pay Sony's price for it since they already shelled out a lot of money for Friends. It'll probably be on Amazon
Those Jews ain't about to have their show on any streaming service. What ever the price tag amazon nor netflix will be able to afford it

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:russ: pushing everyone out of the way for the kitchen fire.

I'm saying tho, can't we just like what we like? Does our race predispose us to what we're going to like or dislike? I can love Martin and Seinfeld and in living color and arrested development; humor is subjective, not biological or racial. It's the same way people act when you're black and can speak intelligently, they accuse you of speaking "white" which is the most ignorant shyt I've ever heard in my life.
Breh all I'm saying is I never seen no nikka that watch Seinfeld...fukk out here

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Breh all I'm saying is I never seen no nikka that watch Seinfeld...fukk out here

And that's cool breh but last i checked, world don't revolve around you and what you've seen. It's a lot bigger than that. I've never met any person who eats frogs legs but i know it happens. That's what makes the world go round, different tastes and different strokes for different folks. If everyone of every race or gender liked the same shyt, this place would be boring. Donnie Simpson, the first host of video soul on BET, the first black DJ in the country to have a million dollar contract with a radio station, guest star on Martin and other black shows, is a fan of seinfeld. He's not black?

Perfect example: In my circle, I can count on one hand the amount of black people I know who like baseball. My uncle being one of them, my dad, and myself. But I know there are plenty of black people who watch, like, and play/played baseball. I'd look pretty silly assuming only three black people in the world like baseball

Last edited:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't have a favorite season, but the ones I enjoy the most are in the 4-7 range. You could put any of those on repeat and I'm watching it. Just give me anything with Jackie Childs and I'm good.

images

LMAO. Just looking at dude makes me laugh. "That's totally inappropriate. It's lewd, vesivius, salacious, outrageous!" --J. Childs

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't have a favorite season, but the ones I enjoy the most are in the 4-7 range. You could put any of those on repeat and I'm watching it. Just give me anything with Jackie Childs and I'm good.

images

LMAO. Just looking at dude makes me laugh. "That's totally inappropriate. It's lewd, vesivius, salacious, outrageous!" --J. Childs

When I used to work on the donnie simpson show, he would go on and on about how they should've given Jackie a spinoff. I agree