Seinfeld: You Don't Even Know What A Write-off Is.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Seinfeld is the only show thats funnier when you're not watching it than when you are watching it. Like if I turn on an episode its funny but I'm not cracking up. But when people bring up old scenes and quotes its the funniest shyt in the world...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:umad: nikkas don't watch no fukkin seinfeld

*checks in the mirror*
*sees a dark skin face with brown eyes looking back at him*
*wonders if this is in question because he watches seinfeld*
*looks through wedding photos of mom and dad*
*checks mirror again and realize he is in fact black*

May not be a nikka but I'm black and I've watched seinfeld since i was a kid so :whoknows:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
*checks in the mirror*
*sees a dark skin face with brown eyes looking back at him*
*wonders if this is in question because he watches seinfeld*
*looks through wedding photos of mom and dad*
*checks mirror again and realize he is in fact black*

May not be a nikka but I'm black and I've watched seinfeld since i was a kid so :whoknows:
Your a cac..in my 23 years of living I never met one nikka that was like "oh my bad breh, I was watching Seinfeld"

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Your a cac..in my 23 years of living I never met one nikka that was like "oh my bad breh, I was watching Seinfeld"

Ah ok so you're a 23 year old stereotypical black man. Gotcha breh. You stay cozy in that box you're living in:soomad: have fun. Guess my black friends who watch seinfeld aren't black either. Apparently our parents and family tree projects from elementary school lied to us

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Ah ok so you're a 23 year old stereotypical black man. Gotcha breh. You stay cozy in that box you're living in:soomad: have fun. Guess my black friends who watch seinfeld aren't black either. Apparently our parents and family tree projects from elementary school lied to us
your not black...black people don't watch that shyt..have a nice day random white guy