Seinfeld: You Don't Even Know What A Write-off Is.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You were a child when that show ended. Who the hell was a 6 year older or younger talking to about a show like this?
Exactly. The nerve of these young ignorant clowns trying to rip on genius that was on full display before they even learned to walk and talk. Sit the fukk down. The world dont revolve around you and your 23 year old click of morons who havent left the block or state in their entire existence. The world is much bigger than your circle. Me and my nikkas love this show and been fans for years. GOAT comedy sitcom by the way.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm rewatching the series currently....it's still incredible.

His stand-up though?
kobeyuck.png
I've been rewatching heavy too, it's unreal how good it was

The writing is just :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's not uncommon for me to get home from work and watch a few episodes back to back to back on TBS. I can't fukk with the first season though. It's so different than the rest. The cast hadn't gelled yet and the show was based mostly around Jerry. Plus, a lot of the scenarios were typical sitcom situations.

But by season 2 they started to get the hang of where they wanted to take the series and it took off. The chemistry between the cast started to come together and they really ran with the show about nothing premise. Plus I loved the way they would have two or three story lines going on in one episode and the shyt would often intertwine. You know how hard that is?

There's not a sitcom I can think of with better writing and a better cast. Even all the side characters were casted perfectly and many well known actors/actresses appeared on it. Bryan Cranston, Teri Hatcher, the list goes on and on. This shyt will never be duplicated. :banderas:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
some of the funniest shyt was the shyt larry david would yell in the background

i was watching the airplane episode where Jerry got comped a first class ticket and elaine had to stay in the regular class
this nikka forgot he had the kosher meal

You got some examples?

The video you posted had no Larry David did it?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Exactly. The nerve of these young ignorant clowns trying to rip on genius that was on full display before they even learned to walk and talk. Sit the fukk down. The world dont revolve around you and your 23 year old click of morons who havent left the block or state in their entire existence. The world is much bigger than your circle. Me and my nikkas love this show and been fans for years. GOAT comedy sitcom by the way.

Word, this notion that Seinfeld is only for whites is fukkboi shyt.