Seinfeld= Overrated

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seinfeld was probably the most brilliant thing ever created on tv, either you are too young to understand it or you need to hang out in ny a bit more. when larry brought back the crew in curb and sideways addressed why jason alexander over him for the role of george costanza it wrapped itself up as the goat status

Spenceful

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was watching this episode called 'The Library' (Season 3) yesterday

There this scene where the guy who's incharge of the library is going beserk on Jerry and he just has the same look on his face throughout. No change in facial expressions at all.

How can your protagonist be a terrible actor? Thats a big no no.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
friends was overrated.

seinfeld deserved it's praise.

I laughed my ass off when Kramer was mistaken for a pimp.

Daps
I would expect someone named Spenceful not like Seinfeld. To be honest Seinfeld is heavily based on the social norms and fallacies of the 90s. It was and still is funny because it was heavily relatable. Thats what makes great comedy. Being able to relate. The ability to all laugh at our social fallacies. King of Queens is corny, Frasier I never watched, Martin is contrived. That 70s Show was awesome but not on Seinfeld's level. Nothing could really top Seinfeld sitcom wise. It was one of the few innovations entertainment wise of that time and now. Every major TV magazine has rated it highly and the ratings spoke for itself. If you dont like it, then thats fine because not everyone is a fan. Its boring to most, but to call it overrated is pretty reaching and I only think you even said that as an inflammatory comment to get more views/have your opinion be known and seen.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would expect someone named Spenceful not like Seinfeld. To be honest Seinfeld is heavily based on the social norms and fallacies of the 90s. It was and still is funny because it was heavily relatable. Thats what makes great comedy. Being able to relate. The ability to all laugh at our social fallacies. King of Queens is corny, Frasier I never watched, Martin is contrived. That 70s Show was awesome but not on Seinfeld's level. Nothing could really top Seinfeld sitcom wise. It was one of the few innovations entertainment wise of that time and now. Every major TV magazine has rated it highly and the ratings spoke for itself. If you dont like it, then thats fine because not everyone is a fan. Its boring to most, but to call it overrated is pretty reaching and I only think you even said that as an inflammatory comment to get more views/have your opinion be known and seen.

this is pretty dead on

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
how do you neg a thread b?

here..let me show u fahggot!...

ac64uh.gif

28slwmo.gif

2j60gat.gif