Seinfeld= Overrated

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
So Im upto watching season 3 now and I can honestly say that I have only laughed like three times so far.

What do people see in this sitcom? Sh1t is just not funny :beli:

Im not really aware of Jerry Seinfeld's stand up work but dude is a terrible actor. Probably one of the worst Ive ever seen. He is expressionless and has the same look on his face throughout every episode.

George and Kramer have been saving the show and are the only reasons why Im still tolerating it. For how long I dont know.

And what is up with black folks calling this the GOAT white comedy sitcom. Really?

Frasier, That 70s show, King of Queens>>>>>>>> :mj:

Here is me hoping that the show will get better from here on :smugdraper:
:rudy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnsIRMXRy9s&feature=player_detailpage#t=12s]Sit Cho Dumbass Down - YouTube[/ame]

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:laugh:

Your analogy is the EXACT same.

You're comparing a physical, obvious, joke based comedy like Martin to a show in Seinfeld which is generally the complete opposite of that.

Hey, I think Martin is probably the funniest sitcom ever, but I'd compare it against Fresh Prince, Sanford & Son, etc., rather than Seinfeld. :manny:
This makes no sense at all

So Kramer,George,and Newman didn't provide physical joke based comedy?

And you only compare Martin to other black sitcoms? Why is that?

You think white sitcoms are on another level or something?

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Frasier is the GOAT comedy sitcom ever imo.

It was on during the same time as Seinfeld and Friends and beat the other two to the Emmy award everytime.

Like I said, you need a high IQ to like that :smugfavre:
:childplease:

You don't need a high IQ to like Frasier, you just have to have a taste for wordplay and seeing uppercrust types get sonned regularly

Frasier was basically two dudes who think they're special surrounded by a bunch of people who know they aren't