Seinfeld= Overrated

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
lol it's just opinions man...Martin Seasons 1-3>>>greatest comedy ever

Seinfeld is the 2nd best because of the characters and situations, but damn near all of Martin's characters had me crying. It wasn't as complex as Seinfeld, but it's pure proof that some of the most simplest things can be the most enjoyable.

Married With Children is a great show too. I'm not sure where I would rank it.BUT Al Bundy is a top 3 TV Dad...I don't care where you're from...every grown ass man has a little Albundy in him

Now that I think about it...Bundy should have his own smilie

ain't a knocking your opinion breh :russ: I just commented because of all nikkas trying to :piss: on Seinfeld then talk about Martin like it was GOAT. I understand that thinking I thought that to until I watched Seinfeld or when I got old enough to actually get the subtle humor on Married With Children ( that show was good for having that "don't even ask me how humor"). Martin's in my top 5 but it's behind Seinfeld, Married,and Sandford and Son.

Yeah Bundy's swag was on another level I used to try watching around in with my hands in my pants like Al when I was like 9, but my mom be like :usure: she wasn't having that.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
I could understand someone not really getting into it based on the early seasons, while there are some fukkin' classic joints in there, the show hits its stride later on.

I was at my boy's wedding in Chicago last weekend and it was Indian. All weekend we quoted

Seinfeld India - YouTube

Top 3 episodes from that show

Finalboss

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone who thinks Martin is better than Seinfeld has either never seen the full Seinfeld series, or is an ignorant black a$$hole who doesnt have the comedic intelligence/common sense to seperate the two.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Winning a record five consecutive Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Comedy Series is not a joke brehs

yes, the same awards show that then went on to give the award to ally mcbeal, will and grace, and sex and the city.

since 30 rock won the award 3 times in a row does that make it the second greatest comedy of all time?

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Show isn't overrated at all...But...Curb Your Enthusiasm is underrated though.

This...

The show is hilarious and criminally underrated

If folks like Seinfeld they'll love this. It has the same situational humor to it.

I became a fan after like the 4th season, and bought em all and have been :russ: ever since.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
From Season 2.....

:dead:

Last edited by a moderator:

jmspro

Banned
Daps
I was watching this episode called 'The Library' (Season 3) yesterday

There this scene where the guy who's incharge of the library is going beserk on Jerry and he just has the same look on his face throughout. No change in facial expressions at all.

How can your protagonist be a terrible actor? Thats a big no no.

Thats what made it more funny to me. Jerry was playing himself. Just a regular dude in his own funny ass show. The dialogue in that scene is classic. A library investigator who's name is Bookman and takes everything too seriously and there is Jerry looking goofy. Shyt was funny to me. I still laugh at that scene the way that dude was talking like an old school cop.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4qmc83EqEM"]Seinfeld Mr Bookmen Library HD - YouTube[/ame]

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Thats what made it more funny to me. Jerry was playing himself. Just a regular dude in his own funny ass show. The dialogue in that scene is classic. A library investigator who's name is Bookman and takes everything too seriously and there is Jerry looking goofy. Shyt was funny to me. I still laugh at that scene the way that dude was talking like an old school cop.

Seinfeld - The Library Cop - YouTube

What killed it was the way he kept cutting away from what he was saying and lunging at Jerry. "Well let me tell you something pal". HAHAH Bookman had me dying. He was the crazy old guy who ended up dying on Modern Family who was friends with Luke.