Sega losing money on xbox deals it seems, post 6.6 billion yen loss

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
All this twerking for M$ now look :mjlol:
Stupid fukks
All them persona games they pushed on that dogshyt box probably flopped too :russ:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It doesn’t take a genius to see that the moment they started taking marketing deals with microsoft that they started losing money

A japanese brand tying their biggest franchises to a failing hardware brand = $$$$?

LMAO

The link you posted said net sales only declined less than 3 percent. The link you posted said their games still did well. The swing from an operating profit to an operating loss means that their expenses increased dramatically over the past year.

I know its funny to make fun of Xbox, but this post aint it. You could have at least tried a bit more with this troll post Duck :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
LMAO

The link you posted said net sales only declined less than 3 percent. The link you posted said their games still did well. The swing from an operating profit to an operating loss means that their expenses increased dramatically over the past year.

I know its funny to make fun of Xbox, but this post aint it. You could have at least tried a bit more with this troll post Duck :mjlol:

Play ignorant xbrehz :francis:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: brehs in here riding for MS prob believed Hi Fi Rush hit its performance metrics as well

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not understand basic accounting concepts, how to read an article, or to critically think in order to further boost your ridiculous fanboyism, sony stans :mjlol:

Playing ignorant to boost your xbox fanboyism seems to be more of the wave around here :sas2:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Playing ignorant to boost your xbox fanboyism seems to be more of the wave around here :sas2:

Just because I call you out on your silly ass post doesn't mean I'm an Xbox fanboy. That's a juvenile retort for this juvenile console war a lot of ya'll have been playing for at least a third of your lives:russ: