Sega, IO Interactive, Bungie & more were acquisition targets for Microsoft in 2021 (emails leaked claiming to ‘spend’ Sony out of business)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yes, FF7 and SF5 games that sold a whopping 5-7million copies are what caused xbox to fall far into last place. :comeon:
I didn’t say that, but you can make up your own story to argue against if you want to :ehh:
If sony had secured something on the level of GTA or temp exclusivity for COD or Fortnite we might have an argument for the need to buy publishers
Sony has had multiple GTA games as exclusive.

Where do you think they got their audience from??

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t say that, but you can make up your own story to argue against if you want to :ehh:

Sony has had multiple GTA games as exclusive.

Where do you think they got their audience from??
When was the last exclusive GTA game? You're naming PS2 shyt. Xbox and Xbox 360 had plenty of exclusives as well.

Last 10-15 years. Go.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
When was the last exclusive GTA game? You're naming PS2 shyt. Xbox and Xbox 360 had plenty of exclusives as well.

Last 10-15 years. Go.
The audience was built. People aren’t that fickle to change things.

Playstation is the “Koolaid” of gaming.

Don’t matter how many new flavors Wylers comes out with, when people think of flavored water, they say “Koolaid”

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The audience was built. People aren’t that fickle to change things.

Playstation is the “Koolaid” of gaming.

Don’t matter how many new flavors Wylers comes out with, when people think of flavored water, they say “Koolaid”
Aight man, act like Xbox wasn't poppin a couple of generations ago.

I'm cool with the back and forth, my point has been proven.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Aight man, act like Xbox wasn't poppin a couple of generations ago.

I'm cool with the back and forth, my point has been proven.
It’s just internet narratives.

Xbox has always been about 50% of the U.S. market and way behind everywhere else.

It just “felt” different during the 360 era cause sony had a bunch of PR blunders.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Only on ps1 and early on ps2 for obvious reasons
Don't know what he's talking about.

GTA I was released on PC first. Then on the PlayStation about a month later.

GTA II was released on the PC and PlayStation October 1999. It was then released on the Dreamcast May 2000.

Only generation where PlayStation had time exclusivity was with the GTA 3 to San Andreas. That's wasn't down to Sony. That was due to Xbox just getting its feet wet in the marker and Nintendo moving a way from third party support. I guess that's the obvious reasons you're referring to.

The person you're responding to is a clown.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It’s just internet narratives.

Xbox has always been about 50% of the U.S. market and way behind everywhere else.

It just “felt” different during the 360 era cause sony had a bunch of PR blunders.
What’s the deal with painting anything you don’t agree with as “internet narrative”.

The Xbox brand was huge in the 360 era. I had family members asking me about the Kinect, homies was all on Xbox live

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Only generation where PlayStation had time exclusivity was with the GTA 3 to San Andreas. That's wasn't down to Sony. That was due to Xbox just getting its feet wet in the marker and Nintendo moving a way from third party support. I guess that's the obvious reasons you're referring to.

Yep, this.

Didn’t even know the originals were on pc so that makes everything he’s saying even more false