Seems like Square Enix is on the block to be sold

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good now we can finally get that Chrono Trigger remaster or sequel (that wack ass Chrono cross dont count )while the trio behind that games success are stil alive and with us

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Good now we can finally get that Chrono Trigger remaster or sequel (that wack ass Chrono cross dont count )while the trio behind that games success are stil alive and with us

Read my post above, the rumor was false.

And The people behind Chrono Trigger want nothing to do with Chrono Trigger anymore.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
If you’re someone who prefers tactical battles, high levels of customization, exploration, secrets, and deep lore, you would probably prefer 12. If you’re someone that likes romantic soap operas then 10 is probably ideal :yeshrug:

XII is a top 3 FF game. The world wasn't ready for it when it came out. All these open world games and RPGs borrowed heavily from it.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
XII is a top 3 FF game. The world wasn't ready for it when it came out. All these open world games and RPGs borrowed heavily from it.
12 was good till the halfway point. Yasumi Matsuno left halfway through development n its obvious. Had he stayed it woulda been the best.

also vaan n penelo was forced by square. Most useless characters n the franchise. Shoulda stuck with Basch as the main:francis:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps

nah chrono trigger doesnt need any type retouching

definition of timeless, every few years ill run it back on an emulator and it gets better with age forreal

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony stans wishing they buy SE? Can they afford it? I guess it's no Zenimax, but do they have the capital?

Though Sega or Capcom would be way better, Phil could grab that with no problems:wow:

MS overpaid for Zenimax IMO. I woulda sold too if I was the owners. :pachaha:

Disney paid 4 billion for both Marvel and Star wars breh. MS Paid 7.5 alone for Zenimax and their studios.

All jokes aside, that Avengers debacle was embarrassing.

I'd give them nikkaz 500 million for the FF IP and keep it moving.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
MS overpaid for Zenimax IMO. I woulda sold too if I was the owners. :pachaha:

Disney paid 4 billion for both Marvel and Star wars breh. MS Paid 7.5 alone for Zenimax and their studios.

All jokes aside, that Avengers debacle was embarrassing.

I'd give them nikkaz 500 million for the FF IP and keep it moving.

FF has to be a 3rd of what square enix is worth.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
12 was good till the halfway point. Yasumi Matsuno left halfway through development n its obvious. Had he stayed it woulda been the best.

also vaan n penelo was forced by square. Most useless characters n the franchise. Shoulda stuck with Basch as the main:francis:

Vaan and Penelo being the main characters instead of basch and Ashe like intended is the only mark against it imo. The late game hunts are my favorite part of the game, like the Gilgamesh fight