final_fantasy_12_zodiac_age_1613656978_8fe99138_progressive.jpg

source.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
SE europe and SE japan both got problems that can be solved with money. They're doing far too many big projects to not be under someone else's umbrella while constantly absorbing all the risk themselves.

I'm shocked they didn't drop the act years ago.

Please elaborate breh..:mjgrin:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mean square enix fukked up a bag on one of the biggest IP’s ever. Whoever takes over this company really has a lot to deal with as far as management goes.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I mean square enix fukked up a bag on one of the biggest IP’s ever. Whoever takes over this company really has a lot to deal with as far as management goes.

The games in their arsenal is worth it alone...:wow: fukk the avengers...:mjlol: they fukked up the avengers when it was an easy ass layup but they wanted that MMO money...:mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

for whatever reason people still fail to connect the dots that Disney is so comfortable with SE handling Kingdom Hearts that they'll accept long-term volatility on a multiplayer structure they forced into Avengers :mjlol: but sure 'gaming insiders' at it again
Please elaborate breh..:mjgrin:
SE out here pushing the FF train while also pushing their own engines, online and cloud services, and even trying to push movies. For every Dragon Quest and Octopath Traveler, they've got a Left Alive and The Quiet Man.

Why run the risk on all that if you don't have to? shyt, I'd always thought Amazon would've pounced on SE first when they got into gaming tbh. They just wasted time trying to reinvent the wheel and getting finessed.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
SE out here pushing the FF train while also pushing their own engines, online and cloud services, and even trying to push movies. For every Dragon Quest and Octopath Traveler, they've got a Left Alive and The Quiet Man.

Why run the risk on all that if you don't have to? shyt, I'd always thought Amazon would've pounced on SE first when they got into gaming tbh. They just wasted time trying to reinvent the wheel and getting finessed.

:ehh: yeah it sounds crazy...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
for whatever reason people still fail to connect the dots that Disney is so comfortable with SE handling Kingdom Hearts that they'll accept long-term volatility on a multiplayer structure they forced into Avengers :mjlol: but sure 'gaming insiders' at it again

Thats what I’m saying, square enix puts out a lot of bad selling games and products. People see final fantasy and dragon quest but they don’t see their western division constantly putting out bombs, or them producing huge movies for no reason.

square enix financial management and decision making has been historically bad.