Seems like Square Enix is on the block to be sold

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Thats what I’m saying, square enix puts out a lot of bad selling games and products. People see final fantasy and dragon quest but they don’t see their western division constantly putting out bombs, or them producing huge movies for no reason.

square enix financial management and decision making has been historically bad.
lol the problem is that they're getting more risk-averse because they're stretched too thin.

Tencent, Amazon, MS, Random Russian Billionaire, etc ets them drop a few brinks trucks on something like Just Cause 5 with confidence - instead of worrying about the long-term gain/loss which in turn leads to decisions that take away if anything.

shyt, imagine if SE had stopped bullshytting with Hitman for years. If they went all in like they should've, they'd have next gen locked up right now.... their high notes would be much higher if they'd simply have the confidence that comes with bigger pockets.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I could see Sony acquiring Square-enix as a whole. They been investing a lot in manga/anime which Square has a hand in, For example ...Full-Metal Alchemist.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
8JQXWoM.gif

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Sony stans wishing they buy SE? Can they afford it? I guess it's no Zenimax, but do they have the capital?

Though Sega or Capcom would be way better, Phil could grab that with no problems:wow: