Seems like Square Enix is on the block to be sold

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Vaan and Penelo being the main characters instead of basch and Ashe like intended is the only mark against it imo. The late game hunts are my favorite part of the game, like the Gilgamesh fight

I think they wanted to make more games in the XII universe. Revenant Wings on the DS was a good game, Vaan and Penelo came into their own in that game. Honestly Square needs to make Ivalice it's own games, too much potential with Ivalice to not be using it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think they wanted to make more games in the XII universe. Revenant Wings on the DS was a good game, Vaan and Penelo came into their own in that game. Honestly Square needs to make Ivalice it's own games, too much potential with Ivalice to not be using it.

Vagrant story remake coming soon.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Vaan and Penelo being the main characters instead of basch and Ashe like intended is the only mark against it imo. The late game hunts are my favorite part of the game, like the Gilgamesh fight

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
But wait....

c6430959621907.Y3JvcCwyNDgwLDE5MzksMCww.jpg

:ohhh:

Fortnite :francis:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Good now we can finally get that Chrono Trigger remaster or sequel (that wack ass Chrono cross dont count )while the trio behind that games success are stil alive and with us
Closest we will ever get to a real CT sequel is this

truth be told the Square of today couldn't make another game like Trigger. Chono Trigger is really a game of it's time

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo better get aggressive and buy them out, or else Square Enix will never see a successful console release in Japan ever again.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
“You missed that we’re worth more money”.

Thats some BOSS shyt.

Personally i’d like to see them stay third party but Sony would be insane not to get this deal done. Sony and Square Enix go together like Nas and AZ collabs

Sony currently has 3 timed exclusive deals for their biggest games and their other huge MMORPG is only available on PC and Sony consoles. Sony saved Squareenix in the early 2000’s. These companies are very close nit, i would assume if square enix was even looking to sell in teh first place they’d approach Sony first like how Zenimax did with Microsoft

The both helped each other out when they were in tough spots. Sony bought stock in SE when they were suffering and sold it back to them when they were in a financial trouble.

Sony Selling $47 Million of Square Enix Stock Was Done in Good Faith | TechnoBuffalo

If yall really want to see why it wouldn’t be any platform holder but Sony with access to them read that article.

Last edited: