Seem like the media about to start the trend ``I’m Getting Extremely Tired Of My PS5’s Nonsense``

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Where did the PS5 hurt you?

I can see where he coming from. The Xbox doing things next gen Quick Resume Auto FPS boost Auto HDR fast loading etc.. smart delivery to name a few.

PS5 which I haven't touched in months feel like PS4 2.0 with a weaker battery controller. The triggers are okay but some games over do it like Madden etc.. the dashboard feel incomplete cloud saving sucks...

Just my opinion

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I can see where he coming from. The Xbox doing things next gen Quick Resume Auto FPS boost Auto HDR fast loading etc.. smart delivery to name a few.

PS5 which I haven't touched in months feel like PS4 2.0 with a weaker battery controller. The triggers are okay but some games over do it like Madden etc.. the dashboard feel incomplete cloud saving sucks...

Just my opinion

Performance wise it does everything the xbox is doing, features wise it does things different.

Activity cards, group chat, dual sense, controller speakers, watch someone play their game and talk to them while playing your own game (PIP)

You can’t say ps5 is ps4 2.0 when it’s essentially the same as the xbox, if anything is a non-next gen console its a series s which is a complete lateral move from the one x.

At the end of the day everyone who bought a new console is jsut using it to play last gen games with shorter load times and increased FPS.

That’s why the only thing xbox players are bragging about is a service that lets you play more last gen games.

At the moment sony is the only current gen console offering current gen gaming experiencees. The xbox might have more of a solid foundation with its UI and the features but thats only because they didn’t change anything for the new gen.

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Performance wise it does everything the xbox is doing, features wise it does things different.

Activity cards, group chat, dual sense, controller speakers, watch someone play their game and talk to them while playing your own game (PIP)

You can’t say ps5 is ps4 2.0 when it’s essentially the same as the xbox, if anything is the a non-next gen console its a series s which is a complete lateral move from the one x.

At the end of the day everyone who bought a new console is jsut isn’t it to play games with shorter load times and increased FPS.

That’s why the only thing xbox players are bragging about is a service that lets you play more last gen games

I respect them trying to innovate with the controller but it's overrated and battery life is the worst ever. I see competitors copy the idea. Watching somebody play while playing your game is a nice idea but nobody asked for that nor do they care.

Activity cards leaves the screen to clutter too much shyt going on.

What is the big negative with being able to play old gen games as basically brand new. 60 fps and additional new games that will be releasing this year n next.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I respect them trying to innovate with the controller but it's overrated and battery life is the worst ever. I see competitors copy the idea. Watching somebody play while playing your game is a nice idea but nobody asked for that nor do they care.

Activity cards leaves the screen to clutter too much shyt going on.

What is the big negative with being able to play old gen games as basically brand new. 60 fps and additional new games that will be releasing this year n next.

Controllers feels awesome to me. Loved it in astro, control, and the subtleties it provided in demon’s souls. I don’t think it’s necessary for every game but for the 1st party games like returnal, ratchet, gow, horizon zero dawn, and VR the possibilities are endless. i actually miss even the basic rumble which i switch over to my switch pro controller. Hardware wise the dual sense is still the most distinctive “next gen” thing.

I actually haven’t used the activity cards much but they were great for Miles Morales, it was faster than actually fast traveling, great addition imo

And there’s nothing wrong with playing old games, that is a good thing about this new generation that there is BC. I’m more so looking forward to the upcoming games releasing though