Seem like the media about to start the trend ``I’m Getting Extremely Tired Of My PS5’s Nonsense``

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
i mean what else am i going to do on a console but play games

its not like its 2006 when shyt like blu ray and internet connectivity is exclusive to certain consoles, most of the "innovative" things now are real minor stuff that journalists paid to write about games care about the most

i dont know why you put exclusives in quotes when thats the main reason casual players like myself would choose playstation over xbox if they had to choose one
So what’s your problem with my post.

Seems you agree :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This article:

TqvqN.gif

200.gif

9ab.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Features in comparison to what? My games run fast and look good.

If i want a console that does different stuff I’ll buy that console, but I don’t.
Features like not needing to hook up your old console and use a flash drive to transfer save files. Not having to search menus in the PSN store to make sure you got the right version. Devs not needing to come up with their own broken solutions cause Sony don’t care.:ehh:

Again my original post only said y’all don’t care about this stuff and now you’ve quoted me multiple times to proclaim you don’t care about it.’

You ok breh??

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Features like not needing to hook up your old console and use a flash drive to transfer save files. Not having to search menus in the PSN store to make sure you got the right version. Devs not needing to come up with their own broken solutions cause Sony don’t care.:ehh:

Again my original post only said y’all don’t care about this stuff and now you’ve quoted me multiple times to proclaim you don’t care about it.’

You ok breh??

weird, I haven't had to do any of that. In fact, i sold my ps4 months before i got my PS5. I simply downloaded im games and saves from the cloud servers and i've never accidentally played a last gen game either. Maybe im lucky.:yeshrug: