Seem like the media about to start the trend ``I’m Getting Extremely Tired Of My PS5’s Nonsense``

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
“And yet time and again Smart Delivery has turned out to in fact be a real thing solving a real problem that otherwise plagues the transition to next-gen consoles. I now take for granted that I can turn on my Series S, browse the Microsoft Store, Game Pass, and my existing account library, and just play whatever within seconds, no questions asked. Then I go back to my PS5 and find I’m running out of space already because I have duplicate PS4 versions of several games downloaded. Also my Ghost of Tsushima save data didn’t carry over—time to boot the PS4 back up. Jesus Christ yes I’m sorry for unplugging you without warning last time.”

Sony stans: “fukk all that, something something exclusives”

:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
“And yet time and again Smart Delivery has turned out to in fact be a real thing solving a real problem that otherwise plagues the transition to next-gen consoles. I now take for granted that I can turn on my Series S, browse the Microsoft Store, Game Pass, and my existing account library, and just play whatever within seconds, no questions asked. Then I go back to my PS5 and find I’m running out of space already because I have duplicate PS4 versions of several games downloaded. Also my Ghost of Tsushima save data didn’t carry over—time to boot the PS4 back up. Jesus Christ yes I’m sorry for unplugging you without warning last time.”

Sony stans: “fukk all that, something something exclusives”

:mjlol:

This doesn’t make sense to me, why do you need your PS4 to get save data?

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Richest company
Game pass
Smart delivery
Spending billions buying devs/pubs

why you finishing in bronze again this gen? :mjlol:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are there any other games on PS5 suffering from this issue? Seems to be more of an issue with Avengers than a widespread PS5 problem judging by the writer and tweets