Seem like the media about to start the trend ``I’m Getting Extremely Tired Of My PS5’s Nonsense``

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Article is about Smart Delivery and next gen... Media preparing to jump ship just like Xbox to PS4

When Xbox announced Smart Delivery, the ability to seamlessly upgrade last gen games to new gen, I didn’t think much of it. It just seemed like something you’d take for granted like yeah, sure, auto-downloading a new version and importing your cloud saves can’t be that tough, can it?

Turns out it can, if you’re Sony

I’m Getting Extremely Tired Of My PS5’s Nonsense

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Forbes was already sucking MS in previous articles before the consoles even dropped.

Nobody is even complaining about this.

If they want to bring up a legitimate concern…it would be the drifting controllers. I just had to cop a new controller because mine started to drift. Now that is a real issue.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Not a fanboy post I am just stating the media about to change the narrative again. This is like the 3rd Forbes article dissing Sony
tumblr_nvtakoXCu81rcgl2jo1_250.gif

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Forbes was already sucking MS in previous articles before the consoles even dropped.

Nobody is even complaining about this.

If they want to bring up a legitimate concern…it would be the drifting controllers. I just had to cop a new controller because mine started to drift. Now that is a real issue.
I follow Paul Tassi, the writer of this article, for his Destiny content. The forbes videogame writers are all basically independent. He live tweeted through the entire Avengers update release and it did seem like a hassle for a game that has like 35 people playing so it couldn't be a server issue. :dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony fans only care about “exclusives” so Sony doesn’t have to care about any of this. They have legions of fans who go online daily to defend everything they do and attack everyone else.

They don’t have to care about innovation or offering extra value and/or features over the competition.

Xbox keeps doing positive things it will force their hand, but right now PS5 selling great despite all these shortcomings

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
Sony fans only care about “exclusives” so Sony doesn’t have to care about any of this. They have legions of fans who go online daily to defend everything they do and attack everyone else.

They don’t have to care about innovation or offering extra value and/or features over the competition.

Xbox keeps doing positive things it will force their hand, but right now PS5 selling great despite all these shortcomings

i mean what else am i going to do on a console but play games

its not like its 2006 when shyt like blu ray and internet connectivity is exclusive to certain consoles, most of the "innovative" things now are real minor stuff that journalists paid to write about games care about the most

i dont know why you put exclusives in quotes when thats the main reason casual players like myself would choose playstation over xbox if they had to choose one

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol: