security for 9News in Denver, shoots & kills patriot prayer/trumper after being assaulted+maced

TonySavage

All Star
Daps
You see that left leg stretched out wit the perfect technique :mjgrin:

jW3TzU.gif

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
in the vids i saw, i heard the security guard racking his slide off-camera way before the WS fired his mace, here's a screenshot of him aiming at the WS before there's any mace cloud: https://i.imgur.com/A9Xg3KG.jpg i don't think this is gonna be as clearcut self-defense as you guys are making it out to be

WS is dumb as shyt for trying to quickdraw with mace on someone who's already got him covered with a gun, how does he expect to win that engagement? :pachaha:

the george floyd protests where ppl brought weapons were the ones where the cops were unable to abuse the protestors. in places like nyc/dc where protestors weren't allowed to have weapons, we saw the cops beating on women and children, using chemical weapons, and conducting isis-style vehicle ramming attacks. the armed protestors in free states weren't out to do any harm, and neither were these men, rahimahullah
6gyhBR1.jpg

Nah picture is from after he shot him

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Another tough guy covered in tats taken out..

You know the split second he was alive after that shot was filled with regret :mjlol:

Battery in the back by the media. All these youtube dudes calling liberals soft and feminine and all that and they eat it up.

So a breh pulled up....

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
What does that even mean?

letting someone mace you puts you at a disadvantage.

if someone has a gun on them and the police shoots them it can be justified In court even though the gun is more deadly.

so that argument makes no sense.
You gotta look at the laws of whatever state. Like I said I'm looking at this shyt objectively because it's interesting to see how this plays out in court. I'm in a state that you HAVE to retreat first before you use deadly force.

For those interested this is the Colorado law.
1. When is self-defense justified in Colorado?
Self-defense is a legal defense to a criminal accusation. It quietly admits that you committed the crime. However, it argues that you only did it in order to defend yourself from harm. If successful, self-defense justifies a crime. It means you were only acting out of self-preservation.1 A successful self-defense argument means you are not liable for the crime.

Proving a self-defense case involves showing:

• You reasonably believed that you were about to suffer imminent and unlawful force,
  • You reasonably believed that immediate force was the required to protect yourself, and
  • You used a degree of force that you reasonably believed would be necessary to prevent it.
In some cases, deadly force can be required for your self-defense.

People defending themselves in Colorado rarely have to retreat before using force. Instead, they are generally allowed to stand their ground. This is true even if they use deadly force in defense.

However, not all cases of self-defense are justified. Self-defense is not a legal defense if you were the aggressor in the fight. Deadly force also is not an option if you were defending your property, but not yourself. The only exception is if you were trying to prevent an arson.

1.1 How much force can you use?
You can only use as much force as you reasonably believe is necessary to protect yourself.

In many cases, this means only using as much force as you are being threatened with. However, the degree of force that is justified depends on the situation.

Example: Paul punches George. George takes out a gun and shoots Paul. George may have used too much force for a self-defense argument.

1.2 When is deadly force available?
Deadly force can be used in some circumstances for self-defense. You have to reasonably believe that:

• You are in imminent danger of being killed or getting severely hurt,
  • The assailant is committing a burglary and is about to use physical force against the occupant, or
  • The assailant is committing a kidnapping, robbery, sexual assault, or a felony assault.2
Your ability to use deadly force is at its peak if you are in your home. This is Colorado’s “Make My Day” law. It is at its weakest if you are only defending your property, not your person.

1.3 Stand Your Ground law
Colorado follows “Stand Your Ground” law. This law allows you to defend yourself without retreating from a fight, first. It allows people to use reasonable and appropriate force – including deadly force – without withdrawing.3

Unlike Colorado’s “Make My Day” law, Stand Your Ground applies outside the home, as well.

Example: The driver of a car is trying to run Robert over. Robert pulls out his gun and shoots the driver without trying to get out of the way.4

Stand Your Ground can be a defense for people who are trespassing on someone else’s property. However, it only allows trespassers to use self-defense against unlawful force.5 Because property owners can lawfully use force against a trespasser, there are some situations where trespassers cannot claim self-defense.

1.4 What is a reasonable belief?
To prove you were acting in self-defense, you have to show you “reasonably believed” several things:

• You were facing imminent harm,
  • You had to use force to defend yourself, and
  • The amount of force you used was necessary to prevent the harm.
A reasonable belief is different from a subjective belief:

• A subjective belief is something that only you need to have,
  • A reasonable belief is something that other people would have in the same situation.
A big part of a self-defense argument is convincing the jury that they would have done the same thing you did.

Importantly, a reasonable belief can still be wrong, in hindsight.6 You do not need to be absolutely certain that you need to use force to defend yourself. Instead, it is enough to show an apparent necessity.7

Example: David gets thrown out of a Christmas party. He said he was hit in the back of the head and heard a bang as he was pushed out the door. He turns and fires 3 shots into the closed door. This is not a reasonable belief that self-defense was necessary.

Daps
I'm all for defending yourself ESPECIALLY when it's against these ignant MAGA folks

But :picard: you gotta kill him? I mean, shoot him in the leg or something. Why we giving folks full lethal chest wounds