security for 9News in Denver, shoots & kills patriot prayer/trumper after being assaulted+maced

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
unless you're from Fox these MAGA cacs will be extra aggressive towards news reporters

truth. just recently a reporter in new york was spit on and assaulted by those jewish protestors and proud boys assaulted a black journalist in portland. and maga chuds are asking why journalists are now holding guns... well, when they’re assaulted!

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
I'm all for defending yourself ESPECIALLY when it's against these ignant MAGA folks

But :picard: you gotta kill him? I mean, shoot him in the leg or something. Why we giving folks full lethal chest wounds
there's no such thing as shooting to wound breh, for several reasons - 1/ this requires a level of marksmanship that's impossible to achieve during a combat situation 2/ shooting someone anywhere has the possibility to kill, especially a shot to the lower trunk/thighs/femoral artery 3/ modern defensive doctrine teaches that the goal of shooting someone is to stop the threat as fast as possible, as opposed to ensuring either their life or death 4/ a mandate to shoot to wound wouldn't be legal because of the supreme court case graham v. connor (force applied has to be reasonable, not the least intrusive amount possible) 5/ because of the adrenaline dump during a combat situation, even experienced shooters throw all of the above out the window and will shoot to kill, it's just an involuntary factor of human dynamics and survival instinct

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
God forgives, I don't.

@3Rivers this one is better

EkBohyoWAAUyr7S

9 milli had son doing the stanky leg

Nah he was about to do the MJ lean on his toes from Smooth Criminal

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm all for defending yourself ESPECIALLY when it's against these ignant MAGA folks

But :picard: you gotta kill him? I mean, shoot him in the leg or something. Why we giving folks full lethal chest wounds
You dont buy guns to wound, you buy them to stop a threat

Center mass is the easiest place to hit on a human, aiming for limbs is movie shyt, not realistic nor wise