security for 9News in Denver, shoots & kills patriot prayer/trumper after being assaulted+maced

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ain't gonna be good for security guard cause they'll say it was a disproportionate response in a courtroom. Can't counter mace with lethal force.:huhldup:

He could've pistol whipped him though, even if he knocked the dude unconscious if he would catch a case it would be a battery but the mace sprayer would get an assault charge, incite panic, etc.
:mjlol:HOW THE HOW IS HE
GONNA PISTOL WHIP A DUDE
WHO SPRAYED HIM WITH A TON OF MACE?

IS HE NOT HUMAN?
:devil:
:evil:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
140.gif

You just got me watching The Critic for the first time in years :russ:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I could have sworn they were gunshots outside my apartment door but it turns out it was somebody smashing a truck it was crazy there was a huge fight outside and everything.

Next thing I noticed three police trucks outside my apartment I just looked out my window I bounced I just came back just now

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Ain't gonna be good for security guard cause they'll say it was a disproportionate response in a courtroom. Can't counter mace with lethal force.:huhldup:

He could've pistol whipped him though, even if he knocked the dude unconscious if he would catch a case it would be a battery but the mace sprayer would get an assault charge, incite panic, etc.

Why not, cops get away with shooting us over nothing all the time.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So unarmed civilians can get gunned down for so much as blinking, but a man can't defend himself from being maced by agitators?