security for 9News in Denver, shoots & kills patriot prayer/trumper after being assaulted+maced

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
in the vids i saw, i heard the security guard racking his slide off-camera way before the WS fired his mace, here's a screenshot of him aiming at the WS before there's any mace cloud: https://i.imgur.com/A9Xg3KG.jpg i don't think this is gonna be as clearcut self-defense as you guys are making it out to be

WS is dumb as shyt for trying to quickdraw with mace on someone who's already got him covered with a gun, how does he expect to win that engagement? :pachaha:
Good for him, mace is a lethal weapon anyway. You only bring it to a protest if you are going to do harm
the george floyd protests where ppl brought weapons were the ones where the cops were unable to abuse the protestors. in places like nyc/dc where protestors weren't allowed to have weapons, we saw the cops beating on women and children, using chemical weapons, and conducting isis-style vehicle ramming attacks. the armed protestors in free states weren't out to do any harm, and neither were these men, rahimahullah
6gyhBR1.jpg

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Ain't gonna be good for security guard cause they'll say it was a disproportionate response in a courtroom. Can't counter mace with lethal force.:huhldup:

He could've pistol whipped him though, even if he knocked the dude unconscious if he would catch a case it would be a battery but the mace sprayer would get an assault charge, incite panic, etc.
Sure ya can. Mace incapacitates you and you can't fight back. Dude was in fear of his life.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I wonder if this security guard is a off duty cop
:mjlol:

Seriously! The fukk did he expect to happen? Play with fire, get smoked.
:manny:

the guy is a security guard for pinkerton and people are claiming he’s anti-fa and not believing what the cops say.. now they don’t believe cops because truth and facts don’t fit their narrative