security for 9News in Denver, shoots & kills patriot prayer/trumper after being assaulted+maced

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
140.gif
x1000, rest in piss fat sack of shyt ofay

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Idk dude that looks like a big ass cloud of mace, the moment that shyt hits his eyes he's going to be blind and in searing pain and at that point hed be vunerable enough for that dude to crack his head open, in not about to charge someone when I'm getting maced cause then you're getting maced more and you're permanently blind n shyt. He did the right thing.
I don't know the laws in Colorado but in Ohio mace is considered non-lethal and if you drop somebody with a killshot after they mace you, you gotta convince 12 people that you feared for your life. You got the old dude in the video trying to defuse the situation right before the mace sprayed but then you got the other guy break out the baton in front of the reporter. I think it'd be more of a case if the baton guy struck them and was shot because a blunt object would be more of a considerable weapon.

He might get a lesser charge though, and someone pulled a knife according to the reporter :yeshrug:

Only reason I really look at this shyt is because when you carry concealed you gotta know what you legally can and can't do because you can either get your life taken away on the street or in a courtroom :francis:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know the laws in Colorado but in Ohio mace is considered non-lethal and if you drop somebody with a killshot after they mace you, you gotta convince 12 people that you feared for your life. You got the old dude in the video trying to defuse the situation right before the mace sprayed but then you got the other guy break out the baton in front of the reporter. I think it'd be more of a case if the baton guy struck them and was shot because a blunt object would be more of a considerable weapon.

He might get a lesser charge though, and someone pulled a knife according to the reporter :yeshrug:

Only reason I really look at this shyt is because when you carry concealed you gotta know what you legally can and can't do because you can either get your life taken away on the street or in a courtroom :francis:

If your going to carry u better know the laws like your fantasy draft. I wouldn’t mind owning a gun but doing stupid stuff in a span of seconds can cost u your future.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
TDP-L-RALLY_874.jpg
i Two men clash during a protest in Downtown Denver on Oct. 10, 2020 in Denver. The man on the left side of the photo was supporting the "Patriot Rally" and sprayed mace at the man on the right side of the image. The man at right, then shot and killed the protester at left.

video

edit:

there’s video leading up to the shooting and shows what happened. guy in the Black Guns Matter video is a reporter, is assaulted.. guy tries to then mace his security guard and is killed

black guns matter couldnt fight ...

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Security will get off easily.

If I warned you to back away then you attack me with pepper spray which incapacitated me and I have my weapon on me it’s my god given right to defend myself. If I’m blind what’s to stop dude from knocking me out , taking my weapon and killing me with it. Security did his job.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I don't think that you can just go around spraying people with mace anywhere in this country without provocation. That is battery or worse almost everywhere; and on top of that if you are in the South or out West there are a bunch of stand your ground laws. So if a person felt threatened then they have a right to defend themselves with deadly force. They might not have an obligation to retreat and they might be able to invoke that shyt. From a realistic standpoint a shooter might not have known what you are spraying/shooting. For all that he knew it could have been something much worse than mace.

Moral to the story. When you go around fugging with people then you assume the risk. Not Guilty and he is probably not even going to get charged.