Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
By the way, Disney stock? It's at it's lowest point since March 2020. Height of the pandemic levels. :picard:
thanos-nod.gif

JD2019

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
This could have been so much more and could/should have been the focus of a whole phase.

Imagine we’re watching the first movie after Endgame and about 15 minutes into it one of the established characters like Hawkeye gets killed. The team is grief stricken running up to him and then their eyes go wide when they see he was actually a Skrull. Cue another Marvel intro credits and the title Secret Invasion pops up.

Now we wouldn’t know who is isn’t a Skrull and we’re always on edge for the next 3-4 years as they try to figure out who is/isn’t who they say they are or if they’re for or against the allies.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Yea I don't like this change Rhodey better get aome ridiculous development in Armor Wars
It will be about RiRi Williams, If you see War Machine getting character development, it will only be so that his death scene has impact when they kill him off, lol.

Which may actually happen because it sounds like he'll be the tired old mentor in this.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Y’all want the writer to get paid for this type of nonsense fuk out here

I agree with that Green Arrow nikka
I been said that. Bunch of pretentious, soy latte sipping, liberal, agenda pushing a$$holes
That give 2 shyts about the source material
I stand with the actors. Most of these writers need firing. Throw in the Kathleen Kennedys of the world too

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This could have been so much more and could/should have been the focus of a whole phase.

Imagine we’re watching the first movie after Endgame and about 15 minutes into it one of the established characters like Hawkeye gets killed. The team is grief stricken running up to him and then their eyes go wide when they see he was actually a Skrull. Cue another Marvel intro credits and the title Secret Invasion pops up.

Now we wouldn’t know who is isn’t a Skrull and we’re always on edge for the next 3-4 years as they try to figure out who is/isn’t who they say they are or if they’re for or against the allies.
:snoop: