Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah this last episode is a dud for me, this is one of the shows I thought they might not play it safe and they did just that. Things are just back to the status quo like a comic event.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't realize the show was getting bashed so much. I didn't think it was that bad, didn't think highly of it either. It was something to watch but I didn't react strongly either way. I'm kinda checked out and super hero fatigue has set.

I thought they should have done End Game, that first string of D+ shows, and took a break. Disney isn't going to turn the money machine off but you can't keep pumping out movies and shows at this speed and not suffer a loss in quality. The audience can't maintain excitement. It's too much.

With Spiderverse being so great as well as What If I wish we'd get more animated shows so they can focus on the fantastical elements and not have these big budget live action shows/movies with poor CGI.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Saw the finale. The problem with this show is that there were no stakes. We know Fury isn’t gonna die. We know they’re not killing of the Targaryen chick so the death fakeout was silly. Nobody cares about Talos and Maria Hill.

Also why did they shoehorn a love story for Fury? We don’t give af about his Skrull wife. So what he’s a freaky ass nikka… I’m supposed to care about a wife he barely sees ? She’s another character that we knew they wouldn’t kill.

I give this a 6/10

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Pointless ass ending.

For the love of God let the 2008-2019 era go.

Make a ' Gambit' show live action in the way like ' Renegade ' and do something different.

In case you haven't wondered the writers are worth every penny that they're asking for because the writing in these last few movies and shows have been atrocious.

Someone at Disney gotta sit and have a very pointed convo with Kevin.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Saw the finale. The problem with this show is that there were no stakes. We know Fury isn’t gonna die. We know they’re not killing of the Targaryen chick so the death fakeout was silly. Nobody cares about Talos and Maria Hill.

Also why did they shoehorn a love story for Fury? We don’t give af about his Skrull wife. So what he’s a freaky ass nikka… I’m supposed to care about a wife he barely sees ? She’s another character that we knew they wouldn’t kill.

I give this a 6/10
Hasn’t mentioned his wife once in 14 years :russ:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Hasn’t mentioned his wife once in 14 years :russ:
9 years :ufdup:
nick-fury-wife-winter-soldier.jpg