Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I’ll reiterate that the biggest problem with this stuff is that it’s releasing with too big of a gap in between everything

When we got Iron Man we never went more than 2-3 years without seeing him up until he died and the story was tight without too many characters.

Shang Chi was a big hit and who the fukk knows when we’ll see him again.

It will have been almost 5 years since we’ve seen Carol on the big screen and same for Sam when his movie releases

NOBODY GIVES A fukk
ABOUT ANY OF THOSE CHARACTERS.

THEY JUST ATE OFF THE
INFINITY/ENDGAME STIMULUS.

THATS WHY MCU HASNT
BEEN IN A RUSH TO PUT EM
BACK OUT.

:devil:
:evil:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

TSmLgku.jpg

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I finally finished watching episode 6 and wow.....this entire series was awful. The secret invasion storyline should have been the next phase of the MCU and instead we got this bullshyt :francis:

I don't understand how you butcher an alien invasion and make it so lame but somehow the writers of this series managed to do it. They spent over 200 million on this show and I'm wondering where tf that money was spent because I don't see it at all

:mindblown:

There was a lot of awful shyt in this latest episode but the idea of the Kree and Skrull making peace is just :dead: The MCU turned the Skrulls into straight bytches :scust:

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I keep seeing that 200 million number, is that actually verified? I don't see how they could have possibly spent that much on this show.

I had high hopes for this mid-way through but this ended up doing nothing for me. Terrible finale smh

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

NOBODY GIVES A fukk
ABOUT ANY OF THOSE CHARACTERS.

THEY JUST ATE OFF THE
INFINITY/ENDGAME STIMULUS.

THATS WHY MCU HASNT
BEEN IN A RUSH TO PUT EM
BACK OUT.

:devil:
:evil:
Eh, nobody gave a fukk about any of this until they did. Marvel did a poor job of making us care with all of these storylines happening at once

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I don't think a Skrull would have been able to man the suit Tony made for him. I'm sure the suit would have recognized that he wasn't Rhodey.
Quit making sense, lol. You know Marvel Studios would skim right over that. Just like they did with Gi’ah knowing how to use Carol, Ghost, and Mantis’ powers masterfully out of the blue here. :pachaha:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man WTF did they do to Fury's character in this series. This show was wack AF :dead:
Got told how he was a peice of shyt by everybody, came to grips that he lied to an entire species which caused this rogue group to form, then he explained to the President how his policy was going to lead to absolute lawlessness and a bunch of death of humans and Skrulls, and still dipped

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Got told how he was a peice of shyt, lied to an entire species, then he explained to the President how his policy was going to lead to absolute lawlessness and a bunch of death of humans and Skrulls, and still dipped
Wanda put an entire town in under a spell, had them living fake lives, and didn't even face this level of character assassination :russ:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Got told how he was a peice of shyt by everybody, came to grips that he lied to an entire species which caused this rogue group to form, then he explained to the President how his policy was going to lead to absolute lawlessness and a bunch of death of humans and Skrulls, and still dipped

That's on the president to figure out...fukk em...:mjlol: fury retired...

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wanda put an entire town in under a spell, had them living fake lives, and didn't even face this level of character assassination :russ:
Everybody gave Wanda the mental health excuse, Monica on some Oprah shyt telling her how hard it must've been for her even though she was doing some fukked up shyt to these people.

Nick was getting the :scust:from everybody.