Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Disney+ and Covid killed the MCU. At least there aren't any major Hollywood strikes going on and-- oh fukk.

There was A LOT of mid during the Infinity Saga...it's just that the great movies overshadowed the mid and them post credit scenes had people excusing the mid.

X-Men gotta get this shyt back on track. I do think the new Cap could be a nice surprise.

If Ryan and Deadpool end up getting shyt back on track :dead:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
There was A LOT of mid during the Infinity Saga...it's just that the great movies overshadowed the mid and them post credit scenes had people excusing the mid.

X-Men gotta get this shyt back on track. I do think the new Cap could be a nice surprise.

If Ryan and Deadpool end up getting shyt back on track :dead:
not nearly as much, and the infinity saga of it all excused a lot of shyt, but that was the ultimate draw. multiverse and whatever the fukk most of phase 4 was is just a mess

this show is the most boring shyt they've ever done barnone, and that includes Eternals and Moonknight

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
not nearly as much, and the infinity saga of it all excused a lot of shyt, but that was the ultimate draw. multiverse and whatever the fukk most of phase 4 was is just a mess

this show is the most boring shyt they've ever done barnone, and that includes Eternals and Moonknight

dem post credits ain't saving the mid no more. gotta have legit good shyt.

writing has been meh
bad decisions on the executive end (should recasted T'Challa but at least the movie was profitable and not terrible)
forgetting your target audience (the feminine heroine push is a bit much. gotta know your audience and not overdo shyt)

Just give us the fukkin mutants and don't butcher it!

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
British chick: Yo, we got a million skrulls on earth that can be impersonating anyone, they've learned how to give themselves superpowers, they just tried to kill the president to start WW3, and now you're telling me they're after Avengers DNA? Why aren't you calling the superheroes:mjtf:

Nick: This is personal:stopitslime:

British chick: :what:

THEY REALLY RUINED
GRAVIKS LUSTER WITH
THAT LIL COUP THEY PULLED.

DUDE LOOKS BUSH LEAGUE
AS fukk NOW AND IT
FEELS LIKE THE WRITERS
RAN INTO A WALL.

:devil:
:evil:

Man was in charge for like 3 days before they tried to revolt:russ:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
British chick: Yo, we got a million skrulls on earth that can be impersonating anyone, they've learned how to give themselves superpowers, they just tried to kill the president to start WW3, and now you're telling me they're after Avengers DNA? Why aren't you calling the superheroes:mjtf:

Nick: This is personal:stopitslime:

British chick: :what:

Man was in charge for like 3 days before they tried to revolt:russ:
:russ: I swear it was mfs really quoting me on some fan boy shyt when I said this talking bout the avengers busy lmfaoooo

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Disney+ and Covid killed the MCU. At least there aren't any major Hollywood strikes going on and-- oh fukk.
I ain’t go lie I been liking all the shows but if we keeping it 100 since the shows the movies have been trash

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Secret Invasion would have worked Way better on netflix than Disneyplus lets keep it 100...:beli: netflix shows push the envelope and dont worry about being family friendly this show should be hard rated R...

shyt WOULD HAVE HAD
15 EPS ON NETFLIX AT MINIMUM

:devil:
:evil:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Secret Invasion would have worked Way better on netflix than Disneyplus lets keep it 100...:beli: netflix shows push the envelope and dont worry about being family friendly this show should be hard rated R...

Should have been a 2 part film, this story is too grand and epic to be constrained to episodes and budgets

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Is this shyt good? If not, I'm not wasting my time.
It's different from all the cosmic and fantasy stuff we've been getting from MCU. It's more espionage but it's getting more and more sci fi as the story unfolds. It's good to me but I came in expecting what it's giving. It's like if X-files was handled by the producers of the MCU.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
The budget is killing this show for me. This needed to be a movie, not a cheap looking series. The main argument is 100%: too much telling, hardly any showing. Not only are we not showing any of Fury’s journey after the blip, but he pops up in the Marvels, making this show Black Widow status with ZERO stakes for the main character.

…Black Widow got a budget and a movie instead of Secret Invasion :snoop:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Is this shyt good? If not, I'm not wasting my time.
Secret Invasion, with the history behind the studio, has no business being a 7, at best.
If the final episode is dope, it won’t wrap shyt up nicely as much as it’ll just be a good post-credit scene tacked onto the end a whack movie.

The writers were even TOLD not to read the SI comic. dikk ride a legendary and classic story’s name, but refuse to be anything like the legendary and classic story, brehs.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
The budget is killing this show for me. This needed to be a movie, not a cheap looking series. The main argument is 100%: too much telling, hardly any showing. Not only are we not showing any of Fury’s journey after the blip, but he pops up in the Marvels, making this show Black Widow status with ZERO stakes for the main character.

…Black Widow got a budget and a movie instead of Secret Invasion :snoop:
this bullshyt cost as much as a movie. $212 mil or something. for some shytty rubber alien masks, a couple 15 person shootouts and actor salaries.