Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime
come on they can't do that :patrice:
it would explain armor wars though
I hope they don't do that. Rhodes and Stark are my favorite friendship in the MCU. It would really fukk everything up if it turns out he was a skrull. If they do go that route I wonder if it'll be a way to explain Terence being recasted in-universe.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I hope they don't do that. Rhodes and Stark are my favorite friendship in the MCU. It would really fukk everything up if it turns out he was a skrull. If they do go that route I wonder if it'll be a way to explain Terence being recasted in-universe.

:ohhh:

you know Mayne would take the check too

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
i think it would be dope to show which characters in the history of the MCU were Skrulls the whole time

if Rhoades is a Skrull, that could be bad cause Rhoades is one of the few avengers that works with general ross. Having secrets from US government+working with Fury a bit could cause Skrulls to cause some shyt on earth

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Think Everett Ross should be added to this list

Edit: is that Thunderbolt Ross?
Definitely.

And no, this is thunderbolt ross:

bvh0rtl19k241.jpg

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
i think it would be dope to show which characters in the history of the MCU were Skrulls the whole time

if Rhoades is a Skrull, that could be bad cause Rhoades is one of the few avengers that works with general ross. Having secrets from US government+working with Fury a bit could cause Skrulls to cause some shyt on earth
I think general ross is THE most likely skrull honestly. An antagonist for no fukkin reason and it would show how long they’ve been plotting…