Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
#targset we outchea
ckiPpz5.png

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Emilia Clarke is terrible, imo, but that's another good get for Marvel. that seemed inevitable anyway.

Olivia Colman is the best.
I agree, she isn’t anything special as far as acting goes. Folks know her though. Especially the freefolks. That’s a pull.

MCU TV looking stacked with the casting rosters so far.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I agree, she isn’t anything special as far as acting goes. Folks know her though. Especially the freefolks. That’s a pull.

MCU TV looking stacked with the casting rosters so far.
yea, they got Sam and her to promote. Enough people know Olivia now, and the dude Kinglsey is on the comeup. plus, they'll probably load it with established characters too. Marvel doesn't lose.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I honestly think Marvel is selling this short unless it REALLY influences the films. Secret Invasion is one of my favorite mega events ever in marvel. I think its crazy underrated, had real high stakes, mystery, conspiracy, triumphant returns and people getting killed...and finding out people were skrulls after death and wondering for how long :lupe:

This should've been Avengers 5 to me.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
They already touched on this with Skrull/Fury mid credit scene from Spider-Man No way Home (I think)

:ohlawd:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I'm thinking this will show the Skrulls setting up shop in hero and power spaces as imposters and the heroes finding out, mistrust, etc. will play out in a couple of movies afterward. Similar how WandaVision and Loki set up some upcoming movie arcs.
that would be great. Marvel did something similar in New Avengers: Illuminati, and they discovered that Elektra and black bolt had been skrulls for a while. If this show plants seeds for the films, that is great use of the medium.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly think Marvel is selling this short unless it REALLY influences the films. Secret Invasion is one of my favorite mega events ever in marvel. I think its crazy underrated, had real high stakes, mystery, conspiracy, triumphant returns and people getting killed...and finding out people were skrulls after death and wondering for how long :lupe:

This should've been Avengers 5 to me.
They are kinda downplaying it but the ramifications from that series film wise might pop up in later movies similar to what happened with Loki (Ant-Man 3, Spider-Man and Dr Strange 2) and WandaVision (Dr Strange 2).

I think their next big mega film might be Secret Wars tho

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm thinking this will show the Skrulls setting up shop in hero and power spaces as imposters and the heroes finding out, mistrust, etc. will play out in a couple of movies afterward. Similar how WandaVision and Loki set up some upcoming movie arcs.
Damn after I already replied I just read this.. could’ve saved me typing lol

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
They are kinda downplaying it but the ramifications from that series film wise might pop up in later movies similar to what happened with Loki (Ant-Man 3, Spider-Man and Dr Strange 2) and WandaVision (Dr Strange 2).

I think their next big mega film might be Secret Wars tho
i just want this:

ijtqh9airvk61.jpg

63z50lammb531.jpg

my favorite Avengers Assemble ever lol. Felt like 'on your left' on paper since Nick Fury and thor were thought dead, and it was friend and foe like 'fukk our beef, kill the fukkin SRULLS' haha

if the SKULL KILL KREW pops up :banderas: