Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I honestly think Marvel is selling this short unless it REALLY influences the films. Secret Invasion is one of my favorite mega events ever in marvel. I think its crazy underrated, had real high stakes, mystery, conspiracy, triumphant returns and people getting killed...and finding out people were skrulls after death and wondering for how long :lupe:

This should've been Avengers 5 to me.

meh…. More can be told and accomplished in 6-9 hrs than 1.5-2.25hrs

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They are kinda downplaying it but the ramifications from that series film wise might pop up in later movies similar to what happened with Loki (Ant-Man 3, Spider-Man and Dr Strange 2) and WandaVision (Dr Strange 2).

I think their next big mega film might be Secret Wars tho
We on the same page, I think they are doing mini arcs first that all then lead to a massive Secret Wars. Mini arcs will be all or elements of House of M, Kang/Young Avengers, Thunderbolts, Gor the God Butcher origin, Doomwar and Secret Invasion maybe more, maybe less. But they are all really just serving to introduce new characters so that SW is worth while.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
After She Hulk and Ant man and we have 0 undercover Skrulls right now. Does that mean in this series they go undercover and we play "guess who is a Skrull" throughout Phase 5 or is this entire thing wrapped up in these 6 episodes?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
After She Hulk and Ant man and we have 0 undercover Skrulls right now. Does that mean in this series they go undercover and we play "guess who is a Skrull" throughout Phase 5 or is this entire thing wrapped up in these 6 episodes?
We do have undercover skrulls

We already are playing "whos a skrull"

A lot of people have theories and ideas on whose a skrull. A lot of people think sharon carter in FATWS is a skrull, for example

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You remember the comic arc, it could be anyone breh. It's also an easy way to write off a character death or completely out of character act.

Definitely still one of my favorite arcs.
It was a really good plot device, and I liked the level up Norman got at the end :umad:

Dark reign was weak in the aftermath but secret invasion itself was classic.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
It was a really good plot device, and I liked the level up Norman got at the end :umad:

Dark reign was weak in the aftermath but secret invasion itself was classic.
Norman stay failing upwards. :deadrose:

I'll give him credit though, he always finds a way to take advantage of a situation that is shytty for everyone else involved. Clowns like Vulture or Hydro Man sitting at home watching shyt unfold but Norman at the crib scheming on how to flip a disaster into a Presidential term.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
So let's start a list of suspects,so far:
  • Nick Fury
  • Maria Hill (She could have always just been a Skrull)
  • Agent 13
I want to nominate Director Heywood from WandaVision.

My reason is I don't think they can't have powers at least impressive ones, are in a position of power while presenting themselves as a good guy.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Norman stay failing upwards. :deadrose:

I'll give him credit though, he always finds a way to take advantage of a situation that is shytty for everyone else involved. Clowns like Vulture or Hydro Man sitting at home watching shyt unfold but Norman at the crib scheming on how to flip a disaster into a Presidential term.
He did that shyt so well, and wasn't even wrong. Tony Stark's fukks everything up :laff: breh ended up running shield HAMMER becoming ironman and running for president :whoo: