Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I think they should do it like the comics have a character in a big action set piece suffer a fatal injury and then they morph back into a Skrull. The gasps would be crazy.
Like, WASP should be a skrull and should die in act 3 and turn into her skrull form like Elektra did

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Skrull watch:
  • Ned
  • Black Widow
  • Shang Chi’s sister
  • Phil Colson
  • Thunderbolt Ross
  • Groot
  • Gammora in guardians 3
  • Happy
  • Sharon Carter
  • Contessa
  • A “returning” loki
Sharon HAS to be. Her turning bad at the end of Falcon and WS was so awkward that it would make sense that shes just a skrull schemin and stayin low

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I think general ross is THE most likely skrull honestly. An antagonist for no fukkin reason and it would show how long they’ve been plotting…
Ross wanted the avengers on a leash:sas1:

Ross wanted Rhoades to arrest Cap Natasha and Falcon in infinity war :sas1:

Ross wanted to take in Black Widow after civil war :sas1:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sharon HAS to be. Her turning bad at the end of Falcon and WS was so awkward that it would make sense that shes just a skrull schemin and stayin low
I swear I don't get why nikkas think this :russ:

Sharon explained why she became what she became and it makes sense

During Civil War Sharon had to go on the run like all them other rogue Avengers but Cap and them didn't look for her or come to her aid. She got left in the cold after throwing her career and name in the trash for Cap

Who wouldn't be like ":demonic:Fukk all these nikkas" after ending up in the situation she did?

And it ain't like she became some cackling supervillain. She just a jaded capitalist

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
UKVu0t8.gif

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I swear I don't get why nikkas think this :russ:

Sharon explained why she became what she became and it makes sense

During Civil War Sharon had to go on the run like all them other rogue Avengers but Cap and them didn't look for her or come to her aid. She got left in the cold after throwing her career and name in the trash for Cap

Who wouldn't be like ":demonic:Fukk all these nikkas" after ending up in the situation she did?
Absolute facts, she didn't turn on them because they already turned on her years ago. Left her on the curb like garbage and expected her to just take it.