Seattle residents cry and claim breh is terrorizing them with his Hellcat

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
It's worse because of the towers on western and 1st thru 6th, (he lives on 2nd Ave) and Pike pine and union, downtown is an echo chamber...I live on the tenth floor and this mf will wake you up if he backfires passing your bldg
In a weird sort of way, I hope he's a Buckeye fan:ehh:

But on the real, I hate when ppl throttle the fukk outta them loud ass cars and trucks

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
So people physically see this car out, and its tires haven't been slashed yet? What?
Or even robbed. It's wild how soft Seattle is but also gets busy. People got his address, posted where he parks... unscathed. I'm about to be in moncler, Cartier, and gucci all day today no press here, and yet you might get shot for saying some dumb shyt.

It's a weird dichotomy here

Superstar
Daps
2008-2023... 6th ave ... pearl... union .. waterfront on ruston way.. tideflats into fife.. ..fircrest ...university place... ne tacoma...hell lakewood

them lil hondas, Mitsubishi's and gtrs ...was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay louder than that dodge...terrorized

don't get me started on them roadster clubs..the dirty 30s, demonos

seattle some sassy nikkas lol

I used to HATE when the old bmw’s ran into the new Audi’s on the I-5. That shyt would instantly turn into a some midnight club bullshyt in broad daylight. They all had that stupid ass stance

552cc8b19787475ea49ee36477f23bb4.jpg

My ex and I actually watched somebody drift onto an exit ramp in normal daytime traffic
:mjlol:

It seemed like Tacoma PD was actually hunting them though. Seattle, they could just do what the fukk they wanted

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
copart... n boys can get em at towing companies from seattle all the way down to Bremerton...

then there's a job.... :russ:

u can get a 2016 hellcat... for 48k...n add on to it ...

nikkas in Washington love fixing cars with aftermarket...
So they’re mostly stolen or salvaged?
48k is still a lot money, and you have to factor in insurance.

I make close to 100k and my car payment for a mustang is expensive.
I wanna know what jobs these young brehs
in their 20s are getting to be able to afford scat packs and hell cats. :mjpls:

And yes I’m pocket watching/hating.
full

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
He a bytchassnikka on god and his mama pay for everything.

One night by the Seattle center I saw him revving and he threw some sign up at me and I was really about to shoot his whip up to put an end to all this madness before I thought better.

He’s going to hit and kill someone this summer I called it here first

Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
There should be fines for loud ass muscle cars and motorcycles.

Attention whores need to grow up
some of the cops got muscle cars n bikes n part of clubs...

u can pull up on em .. at all the carshows family affair in fife.. them hoes buy every room at motel 6 in fife.. when johnnys was open..good guys in puyullap ...cigars and cars in tacoma.... laws all over show up

mann say I learned about all the hidden food gems.. talking to cops at car shows.. poodle dog ...frisko freeze...haan's
I used to HATE when the old bmw’s ran into the new Audi’s on the I-5. That shyt would instantly turn into a some midnight club bullshyt in broad daylight. They all had that stupid ass stance

552cc8b19787475ea49ee36477f23bb4.jpg

My ex and I actually watched somebody drift onto an exit ramp in normal daytime traffic
:mjlol:

It seemed like Tacoma PD was actually hunting them though. Seattle, they could just do what the fukk they wanted
man tide flats into ne tacoma... cross the railroad tracks ...its a street that goes up a a hill into ne tacoma...

i swear to god .. its a sign that look jus like this shyt from pee wee...

they still drift down that bytch

68m74wpje7211.jpg

i never saw a tacoma cop unless i was at tacoma mall...dreamgirls ...targets...

i aint think tacoma had a police department for yrs ...never saw one...until like 4-5yrs ago