Seattle residents cry and claim breh is terrorizing them with his Hellcat

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
That would drive me insane
It's worse because of the towers on western and 1st thru 6th, (he lives on 2nd Ave) and Pike, pine and union, downtown is an echo chamber...I live on the tenth floor and this mf will wake you up if he backfires passing your bldg

Last edited:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reminds me of the weirdo cats setting of fireworks @ 4am

He probably wakes up a few hundred people every time he goes for a drive. If his face gets more famous, he might have trouble moving around as people take out their frustrations on them.

Can't even blame people that just randomly assault him if it comes to that :yeshrug:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I live i that corridor and breh been annoying the whole city:martin:

I really cant understate how fukkin loud his car is. That shyt is ridiculous and he just there to make em mad.

His mom owns the car, he's a spoiled ass dude and the city been trying to shut him the fukk down because people been going at city counsel hard over him pause

Very wild if a whole hood can identify a nikka by the sound of his car

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
That reminds me. When I was living in Flatbush, some ignorant yardee nikka would rev his motorcycle. This jobless mango muncher had nothing better to do than make noise all day,

Luckily I was at work most of the time but the residents in the apartment had enough. He wasn’t even a resident, just the nephew of that particular apartment owner. And she was just as ignorant as he was.

On God, some morons are just put on earth to make everyone else’s life a misery.