Seattle residents cry and claim breh is terrorizing them with his Hellcat

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just a suggestion Miles Hudson, but you better stop being an a$$hole. I know you ain't listening you idiot but you better stop.:hubie:

Daps
Oh shyt, I’ve seen buddy on my ig explore a few times lol. I thought son was in IT or something to afford that car and apartment. I didn’t even know he was 20 lol.

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
It’s all “yAlL SoUnD Ooolllddd” until some fukk nikka wake up your child at 3 am.

I had nothing but mustangs in my 20s cuz I went straight to work after college and got my first hellcat at 32. My shyt loud now. I wouldn’t dare do no shyt like this cuz I’m considerate and I give a fukk about other folk’s peace.

Foh with that stupid ass shyt.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Dude moving sloppy. Cacs on Reddit already found all kinds of info on him and his mom.
:francis:
yeah i see that now

good. i wouldnt stand for this shyt either.

i was at the gas station the other night and there was a local cop there getting donuts. i mentioned to him that teenagers like to drag race through my apartment complex around 2-3am if he wanted to catch somebody. guy looked at me like i was chewing on a turd. fukk the police

with that said i hope somebody fukks up his car. or him. i'll take what i can get.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

According to case documents, the judge-mandated inspection was to ascertain whether Hudson had obeyed the court order to modify the vehicle's exhaust system, which had been the cause of complaints due to its loud, window-rattling noise.

Seattle city ordinances state that no vehicle is permitted to operate within city limits if its exhaust noise is over 95 decibels or can be heard from more than 75 feet away.

But it was all for nothing. Officials with the Seattle City Attorneys' Office say Hudson refused to cooperate with the inspection, and he failed to complete the requirements.

Making the "Hellcat" street legal will not resolve Hudson’s ongoing legal troubles. He is also contending with $83,000 in fines for neglecting earlier court orders intended to halt his disruptive, noise-rattling drive-bys.

Further legal issues loom for Hudson, who is dealing with separate charges of stalking and harassment in Seattle. These new accusations stem from a violation of a suspended sentencing agreement out of Renton in 2022, which involved an assault charge after a confrontation with his mother because she wouldn't make coffee.
This dude literally attacking his mommy who owns this car because she didnt make him coffee…eric cartman shyt

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
yeah i see that now

good. i wouldnt stand for this shyt either.

i was at the gas station the other night and there was a local cop there getting donuts. i mentioned to him that teenagers like to drag race through my apartment complex around 2-3am if he wanted to catch somebody. guy looked at me like i was chewing on a turd. fukk the police

with that said i hope somebody fukks up his car. or him. i'll take what i can get.
Snitch ass :scust: