Seattle residents cry and claim breh is terrorizing them with his Hellcat

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Alki beach last night had to be crazy with the muscle cars and low riders...I saw the cop lights from ACROSS the water :mjlol:
it was a tunnel on ruston ...back in the day...by tacoma zoo... boys useta act fool ... u could hear that shyt waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay at tacoma community college ...

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
BfHvRW.gif

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
not really like these white people downtown writing to the mayor and city counsel and shyt :heh:

I used to have 2 JL 15s with an equalizer and shyt in my dodge back in the day...i used to be LOUD AS fukk. I get it :manny:
had 2 15 jvcs and a epic center....in my old ats... every law I met loved my set up...no rattle clean bass highs and lows

... but puyuallp kent orting and got damn me auburn... i got rolled every time.. i had so many tickets

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
That reminds me. When I was living in Flatbush, some ignorant yardee nikka would rev his motorcycle. This jobless mango muncher had nothing better to do than make noise all day,

Luckily I was at work most of the time but the residents in the apartment had enough. He wasn’t even a resident, just the nephew of that particular apartment owner. And she was just as ignorant as he was.

On God, some morons are just put on earth to make everyone else’s life a misery.
There was some 20 year woman who moved in my apartment. Her boyfriend would pull up to pick her up around 5 in the morning with this super loud old bummy ass mustang. He'd of course rev his engine. It was a couple days out the week and would wake me up every time. I was picking up a package from the rental office and brought it up. Halfway through my sentence she stopped me and told me she already knows and they're in the process of doing something about it. The girl ended up getting booted from her apartment because when the rental company confronted her she told them she didn't give a damn.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
How are all these young men affording $80,0000+ Hellcats? :mjpls:
copart... n boys can get em at towing companies from seattle all the way down to Bremerton...

then there's a job.... :russ:

u can get a 2016 hellcat... for 48k...n add on to it ...

nikkas in Washington love fixing cars with aftermarket...