Sean “Puffy” Combs back on the Summer Jam Screen - Update: 3rd accuser has stepped forward

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
1990 or 1991.

She can't even remember the year it happened. Didn't go to the police. Didn't say anything to anybody for over 30 years.

:unimpressed:

Obvious money grab.

But go ahead, I see guilty until proven innocence is the new movement in America.

A civil trial for money. She ain't demanding a criminal trial by jury. Go to the police and do this the right way.

With no proof but her fables!!!

mag357

Superstar
Daps
i have 0 sympathy for Diddy but I'm sorry I can't with people coming out the woodworks after 30 YEARS to collect a check.

I really can't. I can't even remember who I fukked last year let alone 30 years.

And sorry but what is the thought proces?

When the victim in on the stand the lawyers asks why now?

Man you see I heard Cassie got 30 mill and I wasn't gonna let that slide. I know it's been 30 years and I have been minding my business but that 30 mill made everything flood back and now I want to bag

I think another poster mentioned it before.
This is all apart of that Adult survivors act thing.

I think today is the last day til it expires.
bytches throwing hail Marys now

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Whole lot of 90 nikkas staying quiet

Because they know just like aaron hall they was fukking wit young aailyah age , high school hoes as well..

Surprised foxy brown is not spilling the tea, since she was a young hoe back then as well
See this is why I think had Aaliyah lived shyt would have gotten REALLY weird because she’d have to answer for the R Kelly situation and more

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I don't get why 50 is all in his business... any woman can easily come out and accuse 50 of sa whether it's true or not.

Plus he can't hate Diddy too much. Y he let his son on 2 seasons of Raising Kanan.
50 been told you nikkas he tape all the hoes that came to his crib for liability reasons and told them stepping in his house they on camera where they were well aware… he didn’t tape em having sex but it shows the encounters were consensual…

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Never should've settled the 1st one.:manny:

I mean....he most likely had to because dragging it out would've unearthed all sorts of shyt. But on the other hand, settling it quick led to this.

So....yeah. He did it to himself.

Fred.