Sean “Puffy” Combs back on the Summer Jam Screen - Update: 3rd accuser has stepped forward

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They won’t get half of what Cassie got
He no longer has insensitive to settle now that his name is shyt

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
had he settled in private befoe she sued, he would have saved a lot more money and avoided further damage to his reputation.

yep diddy in a lose lose situation.

the more he keeps settling, the more guilty he is or even if he takes this woman to trial and found innocent why didn't he take cassie to trial??

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
One of the biggest L’s/Mistakes in hip hop history..

Dude damaged his brand, tainted his legacy, and fukked future multi-million $ deals
Bruh honestly overachieved

Because this was always who he was
Dre too

Dudes who came up off of gangster rap is crazy but then again this America

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Dude probably got an insane ego and thought Cassie wouldn't be able to do shyt. It's all caught up.

That's basically how dude moved though: ran up on people and stole their girl right in their faces because the other person didn't have the clout to do anything about it.

I was more surprised about R. Kelly than this.

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude probably got an insane ego and thought Cassie wouldn't be able to do shyt. It's all caught up.

That's basically how dude moved though: ran up on people and stole their girl right in their faces because the other person didn't have the clout to do anything about it.

Let me just say I was more surprised about R. Kelly than this.

Yep diddy felt untouchable

Probably thought ain't no way Cassie going public with this :childplease:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Puff been a devil who destroyed countless lives. More black lives have been destroyed under his watch than the grand wizard of the kkk. Keep in mind this is also in a year where the sole survivor of the pac killing implicated puff’s involvement. Puff an evil man and always has been and this just a period of reckoning for him.