Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
XISVfhs.jpeg

lib123

All Star
Daps
His lawyers will say he has a drug problem and will seek treatment, in lieu of detention but, yeah he's not getting bail is my guess. The prosecutors are showing a lot of cards to say he is a risk to the witnesses, the community, and fleeing trial. They have dozens of witnesses, electronic devices, pictures.....it's the violence and obstruction that judges really don't like for bail. He has access to guns, money.

He was in NYC getting high of 2CB at the midtown Hyatt. He's lost his mind. without a pardon, he's going out like R. Kelly.

@Big Boss

Puff's been a favorite since I was a teenager. Grew up on his music. "I'll Be Missing You" in the backyard playing in the pool. But this is us living history. This is a historic moment in rap, it's about a lot of things, but choices, power, ego, downfalls. It's an epic story.

there's pics of me as a kid wearing the basketball jerseys and backwards hat and shyt like Mase and Puff lol

My Mom will tell anyone how much I talked about Puff and Shyne trial as a little ass kid, like 14 years old

it's personal to me because I followed his whole career, but I have no animosity for Puff, this just the game.

He was getting high in his hotel room last week?

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps

This interestin so that $30 mill lawsuit Diddy settled immediately he couldve done it sooner on a book wit receipts and no one would even known bout the settlement like the public one from Cassie we seen. Then feds probably dont know bout it and Diddy celebratin out some place wit baby oil and booty bandits

lib123

All Star
Daps
Yes. According to prosecutors at the bail hearing. He he had 2CB in his hotel room. Substance was a pink powder.

Got it. I was reading your posts in this thread and it seems you've really gone through everything in detail. You don't think Puff potentially having reputation destroying tapes on powerful celebrities, executives and politicians that could be released at any moment will have an impact on the case? People are talking about the tapes being seized in raid as if this is 1990 and there aren't ways to digitize that footage. In the days leading up to arrest he was moving like someone who has something in his back pocket.