Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
His lawyers will say he has a drug problem and will seek treatment, in lieu of detention but, yeah he's not getting bail is my guess. The prosecutors are showing a lot of cards to say he is a risk to the witnesses, the community, and fleeing trial. They have dozens of witnesses, electronic devices, pictures.....it's the violence and obstruction that judges really don't like for bail. He has access to guns, money.

He was in NYC getting high of 2CB at the midtown Hyatt. He's lost his mind. without a pardon, he's going out like R. Kelly.

@Big Boss

Puff's been a favorite since I was a teenager. Grew up on his music. "I'll Be Missing You" in the backyard playing in the pool. But this is us living history. This is a historic moment in rap, it's about a lot of things, but choices, power, ego, downfalls. It's an epic story.

there's pics of me as a kid wearing the basketball jerseys and backwards hat and shyt like Mase and Puff lol

My Mom will tell anyone how much I talked about Puff and Shyne trial as a little ass kid, like 14 years old

it's personal to me because I followed his whole career, but I have no animosity for Puff, this just the game.
Same here

I actually fukked with Puff when I was a kid and didn't hate on him like so many people.

It looks like it's the end of the road for him tho

Crazy both him and Suge gonna be locked up while Pac and Biggie both died 30 years ago.

No happy ending in that game I guess :yeshrug:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I would think this is a tactic by his legal team but tbh if I was living how Diddy was the last 30 years I might be on it too. That next bail hearing date of 9/24 probably seems like years away to him :francis:
Harvey Weinstein, Jeff Epstein, Bill Cosby… soon Trump, goat tier runs they had

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
almost everyone gets placed on suicide watch when you hit with this. Epstein, R. Kelly, probably Chapo and Mayo too. Lots of them.

Basically, the implication is you may never get out of prison, is more than enough to make people want to end their lives.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC

10.gif