Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
His lawyers will say he has a drug problem and will seek treatment, in lieu of detention but, yeah he's not getting bail is my guess. The prosecutors are showing a lot of cards to say he is a risk to the witnesses, the community, and fleeing trial. They have dozens of witnesses, electronic devices, pictures.....it's the violence and obstruction that judges really don't like for bail. He has access to guns, money.

He was in NYC getting high of 2CB at the midtown Hyatt. He's lost his mind. without a pardon, he's going out like R. Kelly.

@Big Boss

Puff's been a favorite since I was a teenager. Grew up on his music. "I'll Be Missing You" in the backyard playing in the pool. But this is us living history. This is a historic moment in rap, it's about a lot of things, but choices, power, ego, downfalls. It's an epic story.

there's pics of me as a kid wearing the basketball jerseys and backwards hat and shyt like Mase and Puff lol

My Mom will tell anyone how much I talked about Puff and Shyne trial as a little ass kid, like 14 years old

it's personal to me because I followed his whole career, but I have no animosity for Puff, this just the game.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Diddy had drugs on him last night :dead:

:mindblown:

temp-Image-JJ3cij.avif

:snoop:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Wouldnt be surprised if this Curry interview isnt part of the Prosecution's evidence
nikka talking about freakoffs, spiking bottles of moet and the guys being told which bottles to drink and not to drink, popping pills in girl's mouths. Diddy purposely having his artists sent to his room for "meetings" while he taking bubble baths to "test" them.

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Don’t forget sexually assaulting Danity Kane
The NY College incident in 1990
Anthony Wolf Jones
Craig Mack & Black Rob dying broke
Mark Curry being an Uber Driver
His Baby Mom dying
Biggie dying due to his negligence