Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

lib123

All Star
Daps
welp, Cassie NDA is now out the window..

matter of fact everybody's NDA is out the window. woooo lawd

Vlad has been hinting that Cassie could be in trouble too. A lawyer on IG speculated that Cassie's team released the hotel tape to make her appear controlled by Puff in case she gets indicted. I don't believe Vlad is the police, but he definitely has ties to them.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Vlad has been hinting that Cassie could be in trouble too. A lawyer on IG speculated that Cassie's team released the hotel tape to make her appear controlled by Puff in case she gets indicted. I don't believe Vlad is the police, but he definitely has ties to them.
Vlad cant be that dumb.. she will be the star witness. IMMUNITY

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NDAs don't cover criminal assaults though.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Puff lawyer said he knew the charges would be coming after the raids on both homes :francis:

Johnny would have told u to hit up Russell after the cassie case and don’t look back.

Whole lot of other dudes probably destroying/burning old vhs/dvd cellphone sex freak offs now and whoever had contact with puffy is booking flights

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not the one for conspiracy theories, but this indictment is only 14 pages long and full of generalized charges. And only 3 counts?

The indictments that I’ve read in the past have been pretty specific and the Feds tried to pile on as many counts as possible.

Maybe I’m missing something with my reading of the indictment.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Puff lawyer said he knew the charges would be coming after the raids on both homes :francis:

Johnny would have told u to hit up Russell after the cassie case and don’t look back.

Whole lot of other dudes probably destroying/burning old vhs/dvd cellphone sex freak offs now and whoever had contact with puffy is booking flights

We all did.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I'm going to be the unpopular one here and probably get negged to hell. But what did Diddy do exactly? I get he's bi/gay. I know he's SUSPECTED of playing a role in the murder of Tupac and Biggie. We don't really know but it's suspected. He wasn't arrested for that. Okay, he beat the shyt out of Cassie but this isn't for that either. I mean Chris Brown whooped Rihanna and Chris still walks around.

The charges is for sex trafficking which I think is defined as moving people across state lines for the purposes of sex. Don't like all rappers do that? They fly in Instagram models and strippers? I know Diddy probably has a lot of things he CAN be arrested for that he did in the past but I don't really like him going to jail for this one. It feels like they're just out to get him and catching him on some BS charge. fukkin people consensually (I think) but the crime is that you flew them in?

It seems we all hate Puff and want to bury him but let's get him on the right charge.