Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Daps
Reppin
Old School Players to New School Fools
As I said from the start - He is getting life here.

The range of crimes and span of time is absolutely unheard of.

25+ plus years of manipulation on a business level to get writing and production credit - that's a 10 year sentence..

20+ years of violent / drug induced sexual assault probably weekly to men and women - that's a life sentence.

Sex Trafficking....
Grooming.....
Murders....
Drug Trafficking..

He makes R Kelly look good here and R Kelly got 30 years.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
From the stuff they found in his house(s) and the Cassie video alone he's already cooked. I'd tell my lawyers to cut a deal and do whatever time in Club Fed if I was him. Might be pushing 65-70 when he gets out but it's better than Kellz numbers.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
As I said from the start - He is getting life here.

The range of crimes and span of time is absolutely unheard of.

25+ plus years of manipulation on a business level to get writing and production credit - that's a 10 year sentence..

20+ years of violent / drug induced sexual assault probably weekly to men and women - that's a life sentence.

Sex Trafficking....
Grooming.....
Murders....
Drug Trafficking..

He makes R Kelly look good here and R Kelly got 30 years.
Diddy is not getting life in prison nikka u trippin. Lol. Aint one murder son has been officially even charged for. Sex trafficking has levels to it. Flying chicks out to smash is sex trafficking. Grooming I don't even know what that's supposed to mean but there's no crime called grooming. Lol. Drug Trafficking may get him jammed up if they got something. Basically unless they got the murder and the drugs at most I can see him doing is about 15-20. The R Kelly case was WAYY different. Not to mention he had a history in the legal system.

Edit: did u really say this nikka gonna get 10 years for bad business contracts? The fukk? Lol. U literally have no idea how the law works.

Last edited: